Weird period?!

kashzee

Reaction score
OKay, so my period was 4 days late and I got full blown bleeding on Saturday March 1st, it was heavy but I wasn't cramping in pain like I usually do with af, then on March 2nd the bleeding was less [both days a deep maroon colour and mucousy] sorry TMI! on monday I had a tiny bit of brown discharge so little bit that I only used a liner all day and nothing at night and was fine. I am used to a 5-7 day period. Today is Tuesday March 4th and I have nothing. Booked doctors appointment tomorrow where they will send me for blood test. So weird!

Has anyone gone through this? I have not done hpt since friday. If anyone has gone through anything similar please post! Please be nice, I am pretty sensitive these days....thank you in advance!

I haven't experienced a period like that. It's good you made a doc appt.

I can imagine how stressful that would be.

Good luck

Ugh, so sorry you're going through this. I know how confusing and frustrating it can be to have weird periods!

I've had similar periods (one day of red blood, then tapering off to weird brown spotting/discharge) and my doctor chalks it up to my hormones being out of whack. For most people, though, it's normal to have a strange period every now and then - maybe you didn't ovulate this month, maybe stress upset your cycle, who knows. It's probably nothing, but it's a good idea to see a doctor to give you peace of mind. Good luck!

This sounds like my normal period. Maybe you're just having a lighter AF than normal. But a blood test to get an answer is definitely a good idea!

This is how mine are since ttc. All over and done in 3 days.
I am functioning correctly though, as I have been monitored a few cycles.
Used to be 5 days pre #1, and now shorter with longer cycle length.

Had a blood test today, lets see.
I am feeling dizzy and nauseous today....must be because of the bloodwork!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->