weird postpartum symptom?

optimistic1

Mommy, Daddy, and Nadia!!
Reaction score
Ever since giving birth I've noticed my lady parts are very sensitive....when I stand up usually after napping because that's the only time I'm off my feet for a long period of time I get a ton of pressure through my clitoris and it feels like it might explode....is this a normal symptom?

My bits still dont feel right, I only had one stitch this time for a minor graze, last time I had about 6 stitches and it felt 'normal' after a few months.
But this time, it still feels very loose, I get alot more 'wind' down there. I also get pressure and the odd funny smell.
I went to the docs and she said it can take over a year to get back to normal, I had swabs done and they were normal. The only thing she did say was I had probably had my coil placed too soon, I had it when my dd was 3 months, then I changed doctors for various reasons and my new doctor is more of a ladies and contraception expert.
Hope that helps.
xxx

You might have slight bladder and/or uterus prolapse. Don't worry it sounds worse than it is and pretty common. It's where the pelvic floor have weakened/stretched so organs fall out of place slightly. The pain is usually referred pain from the muscles. Speak to your doctor if you are concerned.

Keep doing pelvic floor exercises and engage muscles when you lift.

Its normal especially if you have had a forceps delivery. It will pass x

Oh gosh, I have this too. I had a forceps delivery. I also have a heavy feeling down there if I walk too long. When will it feel normal again :(

I had this pain/pressure! I don't know what it was but it has improved so don't worry it'll fade! I thought maybe it was due to nerves being stretched? I had a normal delivery but things are still feeling weird down there lol.

Oh thank God it's normal! Every time I stand up I have to slouch over holding my bits kinda like when I guy gets hit in there goods. I get the pressure too it's so weird I feel like id rather my stitches and hemorrhoids give my problems than always feeling like my junks going to explode when I stand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->