• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Weird pregnancy test??

Avalanche

Reaction score
AF is due tomorrow. We only BD once in my fertile window so I wasn't hopeful or even really tracking.

Upset tummy made me take a test today. It's a sainsburys blue due, accurate 4 days before AF.

So I took it and the control line came up and then the horizontal line to say not pregnant. So I took it apart and then the vertical line came up? Someone told me these tests are invalid and misread when opened though? Any ideas?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 26
It's one of these

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 15
I would probably test again especially as its a blue dye test they can be inaccurate and as you have taken it apart its hard to say wether the line showed up as a result of that or wether its a bfp that just took a while to show. If you can try and test with a red dye test I find superdrug own brands are the best. Good luck and fingers crossed for you. x

Thanks for replying! I've read that a coloured line can only be from HCG. There's just so much conflicting advice out there it's so difficult. I keep expecting AF to start any minute

It is very convincing so it may well be a bfp I had similar happen on a clearblue and mine turned into a bfp but I have seen plenty of women on here who have had lines like this on blue dye tests and it turns out its a false positive. I shall be rooting for you that yours turns out the way mine did. x

I know it was a different test, but I did this with a FRER last month and also got a colored line. AF showed up the next day. :/ I don't say this to be a debbie downer, just sharing my experience with taking apart a test...it came up with that same thin line (but pink). I won't be doing that again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"