Weird pulling/pinching behind/below belly button?

Calcifer

Reaction score
Hi all, I read that other people sometimes get this feeling of a weird pulling/pinching/pencil pushing sensation behind or below the belly button and I would have usually dismissed that as digestive. But I'm now late for AF and I've been feeling this for the first time this cycle. Has anyone felt that before and got BFN or BFP?

Just bumping this up - anyone experience this and get a BFP or bfn?

I have but I felt it much before AF was due :flower:

i felt it before af came several times. i always thought it was a pregnancy symptom. but the cycle i actually fell pregnant, i wasnt trying hard, and so i didnt think i was pregnant although my symptoms were the opposite of my normal pms symptoms. when the baby implanted at 6 dpo, it felt like nuzzling down(too soft to be considered a cramp though!), and i mean LOW down(around the ovary area but much lower). it was at 9 am sharp at 6 dpo. then an exact hour later, i felt the same nuzzling sensation but much higher. it was not near my belly button at all and it felt internal. i did not have implantation spotting or bleeding either. at 8 dpo i got my bfp although i really didnt think i was pregnant! i did it because my boyfriend just "knew" and told me he thinks i am. i thought well ill take a test (although i thought it was too early to even test at 8dpo) just to see if hes right. surprise!

Thanks girls! I'd never felt it before but hey what's another crazy TWW symptom hey? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->