Weird Question- Itchy boob!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by catfromaus, Dec 19, 2009.

1. catfromaus

catfromaus Mum to angel Aiden Lynne

Well, like I said, this is a weird question...but it has been driving me crazy for three days now!
    One (only one!) of my boobs is constantly itchy. Driving me mad trying to resist the urge to scratch it all day.
    What is going on? is this common? More importantly, will it go away?

Sorry girls, I know there are way more important concerns out there, but if anyone has experience they'd be willing to share, I'd really appreciate it!

Cat
    xxx

2. Cerellia

Cerellia Well-Known Member

I have exactly the same. And my nipple is ALWAYS standing, it is really annoying, lol. :haha:

3. Shady_R

Shady_R Mum of 3 boys and 1 girl

This can be quite common and its so irritating, both of mine are itchy lol.....It should go away, I think sometimes its just there while they are growing lol.....

4. catfromaus

catfromaus Mum to angel Aiden Lynne

Gosh! I don't think they CAN grow any more! Absolutely massive already.:dohh:
    Really hoping it leaves me soon, can't walk around in public with my hand down my shirt!

Cat
    xxx

5. Widger

Widger Mummy at last

I've had an itchy tummy but not boobs so can't help really. But just wanted to say - welcome to 2nd trimester!! So glad you are here xx

6. maybebaby3

maybebaby3 Proud mum of 4!

no idea sorry! have aching boobs but not itchy! hope it sorts itself out!!!

7. sabriena

sabriena Well-Known Member

I've had itchy boobs and nipples as well. One time I absentmindedly itched it until I had bad looking red marks on my left breast! I couldn't believe it. I put lotion on it though (not my nipple) and it seemed to be a lot better! Might have been a fluke though!

8. Mork

Mork Well-Known Member

Try lanhisol hon! x

9. muddles

muddles Mummy of 2.

Invest in a huge tub of Aqeous Cream! I was using Palmers Cocoa Butter then came out in a really bad itchy rash (so much so i was sent for blood tests to rule out liver problems!) and the doctor told me to use an oily calamine lotion (aqeous calamine) then once it was gone use normal aqeous cream. It is great and as long as I remember to apply it a couple of time a day I am not itching at all.

10. nightkd

nightkd Mum to two!

I've had an itchy nipple....one of my nips is very dry too, I was going to get some breastfeeding cream (seen as I'll need it anyway!) and see if that helped! Just keep moisturised and hopefully it'll ease the itchiness!! :)

xx

11. lunarsea

lunarsea Mother & Expecting No. 2!

I've started to get itchy boobs, and my bellys starting to itch a bit.

and about the growing thing, part of me hopes so, considering I was 32A before I became pregnant :rofl:

12. mandzzzz

mandzzzz Well-Known Member

I get itchy boobs too and tummylol