Weird question

emicakess

Reaction score
So... I just had a thought and maybe someone know something.
I've noticed that sometimes when OH and i BD the sperm will just come right out right away. And sometimes it doesnt come out at all right away but then slowly leaks out the next day.
Does anyone know of this happens becauee the cervix is open and allowing sperm in?
Like when it just comes right out after BDing maybe that means cervix is closed, but if it doesnt come out right away then maybe that means cervix is open?

Just a random thought I had haha

What's coming out is probably a mix of semen and sperm. Semen being the lube that carries the sperm. Most of the sperm that will enter the cervix do so right after ejaculation. This is why a lot of research has shown that standing on your head isn't going to have a big effect on getting pregnant. The sperm head straight into the cervix and it's actually the ewcm that has the biggest impact on their travel.

From what I read, your body will clean out the semen and left over sperm. Apparently the semen starts out thicker and after a bit loosens and becomes more watery. That's when it drains out. I guess maybe at times it becomes watery faster??

Ohhh thank you very much! You seem to know a lot about this.. i have one more question.
So i never seem to get EWCM, that stretches. But when OH and I BD I get "wet" down there, does that help with the travel of the sperm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->