weird question

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by dizzyisacow, Jun 6, 2011.

1. dizzyisacow

dizzyisacow wife,mother & myself

no idea where to put this.

i had my first period after having the baby about a week ago.
    can i possibly be pregnant?
    because i threw up yesterday and feel sick again today and feel faint.

it could be the way i eat though. substituting food for chocolate :haha:

2. jen020185

jen020185 Well-Known Member

Ummm it depends when you ovulated, if your period was only seven days ago then I doubt that you would have even ovulated yet let alone have Pregnancy symptoms.....on average ovulation usually takes place around 14 days after the first day of your period (although that depends on the individual and varies by a few days depending on cycle length ect) however I'm not sure how it works just after you've been pregnant as that must have some sort of impact on your cycles and may well make things different :/ I say if you only had your period a wk ago then it's very unlikely but I'm not a expert so there's always a chance, id see how you feel over the next wk or so and see how you feel and if you next period shows up :) good luck :) xxxx

3. dizzyisacow

dizzyisacow wife,mother & myself

thanks. thats exactly what i think. but beeing my first period after baby i thought it might be different or not be a real period? i tried googling but its a hard question.

well i bloody hope im not pregnant so soon after baby. but if i am its only ever a good thing

4. jen020185

jen020185 Well-Known Member

Lol I would be stressing too so soon to just having a little one :) maybe do a test just to put your mind at rest, or ask your gp, I've not got a clue how the body works after pregnancy so I guess theres always that bit of a chance :/ hope all works out ok for you :) xx

5. dizzyshell

dizzyshell Well-Known Member

my moms best friend had her son and then 4weeks later was pregnant again so she had a son and daughter in same year at school thats very unusual infact but NOT impossible babe GL xxx