Weird Sensations

Lilicat

Mother of two boys
Reaction score
Since the time I have been pregnant I have had some random stomach sensations, cramps, poking/pulling sensations - things like that. Today I got a really weird one though, it was like when someone gentle runs their fingers quickly down your back except in was on the inside of of my stomach on the left.
It happened a couple of times in a few minutes, really weird and its nothing like anything I have ever felt before. I know this is a stupid question being I am only 9 weeks pregnant but there is no way I could be feeling movement is there?
I know its really to early for movement, is their any other explainations or is it just one of those things?
Thank you

you have any other babies? in 2nd / third pregnancy's you may be able to feel movement sooner although i think 9 weeks is still a little early for that even.
personally i would think it is probably ligament stretching that can feelpretty wierd , good luck :)

At 9 weeks the baby is only about an inch long.. it's not strong enough to cause a movement that you could feel. your uterus should be right around your hairline.. really low down there. any movement above that is your intestines.

unfortunately, gas bubbles can cause some really odd feelings in your belly. i can actually see my belly move from the gas bubbles. looks like an alien trying to escape sometimes.

Thanks for the info, I will just have to wait a few more weeks before I get to feel Mini-pose moving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->