weird short period then bfp?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
long story short ...what I think was BFP Monday morning....then bfn tues morning...then AF but instead of 1 day brown..2-3 days red mucusy liquid red..then 1-2 days brown...it was just lots of ewcm with red mixed in and then it was over in 48 hours with no brown stuff at all either before or after....totally NOT normal for me.....should I test again? anyone have weird short period right on time but then get BFP after? ive had two chemicals before and one was heavy heavy painful clots and the other was no pain at all but lasted 11 days with a week of nothing and then a normal AF after..so this doesnt fit that at all...pics attached of the possible bfp....it was thick..there in time..obviously blue.....and its STILL there even when test has dried and the control line has faded and turned gray the test line is still obvious and blue tinted...:shrug:

Attachments

• september equate washed.jpg
    september equate washed.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 42
  • september equate both.jpg
    september equate both.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 34
Just wait a few days Hun then try again is all I'd say, I couldn't see anything in the pics but k have bad eyes and no glasses right now. Try again in a week and then you should definitely get a correct result

Hey - I had a bleed before my BFP that I thought was my period. Turns out it was not.

Try with a red dye test tomorrow, I personally don't trust blue ones!

I also had what I thought was my period but lighter than normal. I dont know why but I tested a few days after and had the faintest of lines that took a good week or so to build up to a strong line - now I am 17 weeks!

If u had a bfn followed by dayS of bleeding u are most likely not pregnant. Sorry :-( good luck next month

Could be a breakthru bleed. Test again in a day or two! Good luck

Forgot to say that all tests were completely negative before my 'period'! It is probably rare but certainly does happen xx

How many days after the bleeding started did u test and get lines ladies?

I only looked at the first pic, but I definitely see a nice, thick line on it. It's faint, but it's there. I would test again, preferably with a pink dye.

I know people are wary of blue dye tests and I think that is true for cheaper blue dye tests, but these clearblue plus tests are quite reliable. I've always used them (alongside other brands including FRER) and this one has always consistently showed lines before any other brand (including FRER and cheapies) and never shown me a false positive or evap. Cheaper blue dye tests have shown me false positives and evaps, but not these. I hope this is a real positive for you. It's not common, but some women continue to have their period throughout pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->