Weird side pains - advice please.

palange

Reaction score
Hi,

during the night I had really weird pains. I lie asleep on my left side and last night I felt as if my uterus was contracting but only on the left side. I also felt like I had a stitch in the middle under my breast bone.

Anyone experienced this before

PS when I got up to go to the toliet and returned it went away

Many thanks
x

I had something similar to this last night too... my tummy feels abit tender to touch and when i move still... its only on my right side though.Sorry i have no advice, would like some myself! lol x

sorry no advice but didnt want to r&r
my tummy gets really hard on one side only aswell i had a thread on hear about it a while ago but didnt get many answers unfortunatly and i forgot to mention it to MW :-/
Be interesting to see what answers you get but at least now you know your not alone lol x

Can't say I've ever experienced that hun but didn't want to read and run. Could it perhaps have been braxton hicks? x

Since about 31 weeks ive been having a sharp stabbing pain just to the right, at the top of my uterus I'm guessing, it usually happens when I move from right to left side in bed, no matter how slow I do it, but it's started to get worse and more frequent, I'm really worried but baby keeps moving so I just hope it's nothing serious, it's enough to make me feel like crying :( I'm hoping it's just ligament stretching pain which does seem to come up a lot when I search for it on google.

I did a thread about this yesterday...only got 1 reply off a lady who didnt want to read and run.. mine is the same when i lie on my left side, its like i get a contraction, really strange as it only happens on my left side, i carnt give you a reason but will be speaking to my midwife tommorow :) xx

Thanks all.

I'm just wondering if its our bodies getting ready for labour then. I've been having all sorts of weird sensations in the last week and the flow of discharge is to the point I've had to put on a towel lol!
Was driving in the car today and suddenly got this really strong pushing sensation at the bottom of my uterus - it only lasted a minute but I think if i had been standing baby may have popped out to say hello.....ha ha xx

At a guess i would say its some sort of BH or ligament stretching (this seems to be the answer they give for most pains!).....prob best to ask your MW though.

It's scary, but I've come to terms with the fact that i'll have these pains on and off for the next 7 weeks, although something makes me think baby will come before his due date. What have your midwifes said??

Hi,

during the night I had really weird pains. I lie asleep on my left side and last night I felt as if my uterus was contracting but only on the left side. I also felt like I had a stitch in the middle under my breast bone.

Anyone experienced this before

PS when I got up to go to the toliet and returned it went away

Many thanks
x

Hi
I posted like this a few weeks ago, iv had the same, and it comes and goes. My MW said its just bits of me stretching inside, but get it checked out if your worried. Mine comes back if I sit in one psoition for too long too but the nighttime one was more painful, the sitting pain is more like musclular
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->