Weird symptom

arpeters

Reaction score
Lately, when I sleep on my stomach or put any pressure on my lower stomach or even slouch, I feel very uncomfortable. It is not pain, just pressure. I am 8dpo. Has anyone else had this and what was it? I have had this for 2 days, but it is a bit worse today.

Not sure... but good luck :thumbup:

Tired to look at your chart but it was unavailable :nope:

I fixed the link to my chart. It should be visible now. Please take a look and let me know what you think.

I usually get that pressure when I'm bloated (I always tend to sleep on my front) and that's from ovulation right up to the end of AF for me lol!

But bloating is an early preg symptom as you probs already know so FX'd!!

Baby dust :hugs: xx

apparantly i have just developed smelly pee according to my hubby , 'it stinks', thanks love !. Im cd22 9dpo and i only have until tues to wait to find out at the earliest as my cycles are normally 24 to 28 days

lol That's funny. Good luck to you! Keep us updated. :dust::dust:

thanks girls i will certainly let you guys know and make him wait after that comment, i want to see if he faints at the possible news coz we have been playing this game for 3 years next month , and enough is enough so come on positive test when i do one

thank you hun i think im gonna need it dont you lol you are so sweet grazie' xx

sorry thats thank you on the end of that last post i was just taking to my hubby (italian) sorry about that

lol It's ok. I understood it. I think it's cool. I am totally rooting for you now. :happydance::hugs::happydance::hugs::happydance::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"