Weird Symptoms possible phantom preg

andyboo

Reaction score
Ok, I'm new here and I have two children already so I know what is normal for me during a pregnancy. I have been having a lot of phantom kicking for the past 4 days. I get it when I'm just sitting on the couch or when I'm walking or eating or just doing normal everyday things. At first I figured it was gas but it has been pretty consistent for the past four days. I haven't been overly gassy either. I have had normal (heavy) periods regularly. My last one ended 5 days ago. The thing that really put me on edge isn't the kicking feeling but the fact that I started leaking breast milk last time I took a shower. This can't be normal. I'm freaking out but I can't run to the doctor because my husband is in school and we can't afford health insurance at the moment. He finishes his law degree in December and then we'll be fine but that doesn't really help me now :(

If it persists I am going to buy a pregnancy test tomorrow but my husband thinks I'm being silly. I was sick with my first two pregnancies during the first trimester and I started to feel kicking with both of them at around 15 weeks.

I guess I just want to know if there is a non pregnancy related thing going on. Has anyone ever had this happen? I don't fit all the phantom pregnancy symptoms that I read up on. Ugh, what is wrong with me?

If you cant get to a doctor then you best get a test and put your mind at rest.
If you are quite a few weeks along then you should get a positive at any time of day without needing FMU

hun I would definatly test. It can be possible to be pg and have a period, theres a chance you could be pg, around 20 weeks with leaking breasts and feeling kicking! go and test ASAP!

I agree with others, go and test asap.

I tested yesterday and it was negative, it still kinda weird though. My husband says I'm having a sympathy pregnancy because my little sister is pregnant and I've been worried about her situation. I don't think thats it but who knows. The body does strange things I guess. Thanks for the responses ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->