Weird taste, please help or wait with me 9dpo

eliza26

Reaction score
Hey All ! I am currently 9dpo and always vow not to symptom spot but end up doing exactly that! Keeping my spirits up and faith strong. Apart from intermittent dull cramps and twinges I have had this weird taste which bothers me. 8dpo-9dpo have had strange metallic/bloody taste. I don't know if its the same metallic taste everyone talks about or a loose tooth filling. It feels like its emanating from my teeth but today it felt different like subtle but still there. I dont know at this point. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks !!:winkwink:

Girl, that's totally a sign of early pregnancy. I don't want to jinx anything but I'm excited for you! With DD I had sensitive teeth and when I brushed my teeth my gums would bleed a little. That and sore boobs told me I was pregnant before I even took a test. I'm currently 6 dpo (almost 7) so I'll wait with you.

Thanks luv! I truly pray it is. Today 10dpo, the taste is milder but its definitely there. I keep wondering if its all in my head. Had really sharp pains in the side of my breasts yesterday night, but nipples aren't sore. Have dull abdominal pains that come and go. And the twinges persist. I also feel tired but cant sleep! The anxiety!

Uh, tell me about it! I'm in a similar boat. I wasn't feeling any symptoms earlier this week and then today sore boob (just the left) and a bad taste in my mouth (not metallic though, just bitter). But no cramps! Ahh...I'm only 7dpo so I'll probably go crazy for the next few days.

Wow feels like a long time ago I was 7dpo, but that was only 3 days ago!!! Not having any symptoms may not be so bad. Mt taste buds also tend to transition from metallic to a bitter taste. Are you trying for your second? So noticed something weird today, I have like dark patches on my tongue. So scary, never had these before and its close to the area where the metallic taste is most prominent.

How are you getting on today? Any new symptoms? Has the taste increased or gone away? I've never heard of dark patches on the tongue but maybe it's one of those signs of pregnancy you only know about if you had it before.

Today is 9 dpo, I have sore boobs (sometimes blazing and sometimes barely noticable) and I was super nauseous yesterday morning, but not today. So... I took an internet cheapy test and it was a bfn. I know, it's probably too early anyways and internet cheapies aren't exactly the most sensitive of tests. Still....I hoped to be one of those women who got a faint line early on. *sigh* feeling discouraged though I know it's silly. I'll test with a FRER later.

Have you broken down and tested yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->