weird tensing feeling!

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
in the last hour i would say i have been sitting on the sofa and and my stomach keeps tensing all the way down to my lady parts then it lossens and thighens again! it doesnt hurt it just feels weird

has anybody had this before? :shrug:

As long as it isn't hurting then could it be implantation type of cramps? Hopefully it is and you get your bfp.

i think its too late for implantation AF is due on sunday im 13 DPO

I agree, don't panic hun, babies and pregnancy are supposed to be a happy time for a woman. If you are pregnant a lot of changes will happen to your body starting right after conception. It will be a roller coaster, but trust me...at the end of the ride it's worth it just to hold that baby in your arms for the first time. I can honestly say, nothing can describe the emotions I had looking at my daughter for the first time. She gave me many scares in the first two months, when doctors told me my body was not receiving the pregnancy well and would miscarry before three months. Thankfully they were all wrong! and after 41 weeks of waiting I became a mommy to a beautiful 6 lb 9 oz baby girl.

in the last hour i would say i have been sitting on the sofa and and my stomach keeps tensing all the way down to my lady parts then it lossens and thighens again! it doesnt hurt it just feels weird

has anybody had this before? :shrug:

Also, this feeling you are having is normal and will (if you're prego) get worse as things progress as everything is stretching and making room...When you are like seven or eight months you'll get the joy of Braxton Hicks contractions. I loved those...my whole tummy would tense up and become hard, then lossen back up, my friends thought it was so cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->