Weird things going on..

KatBar

~Lucky mumma of 2 boys + girl on the way~
Reaction score
Weird things going on..

Been having a very weird week and ½.. I will write this via cycle date to make more sense. Just wondering if anyone has had similar experiences..

CD 26: Had EWCM mixed in with lotion style CM. Decided to DTD just in case.

CD 27: Felt a few sharp stabbing pains in the left ovary in the morning – was over quickly, but very sharp. In the afternoon my stomach felt a bit crampy (like the pressure you get with built up gas, only I had no gas what so ever).

CD 28: Woke up with the sorest lower back and loads of cramping. I went to my morning cycle class and couldn’t sit upright on the bike without getting pains in my lower stomach/uterus area. I thought I must of slept on my back weirdly, but the pain my back, and the cramping, continued on throughout the day without easing at all – it made me want to be sick at a few points. I ended up leaving work early.

CD 29: The back pain is almost gone today, and cramping is only mild in uterus area. I suspected it may be a kidney stone and booked a doctor appointment. Doctor suspects a cyst and refers me to get an ultrasound (which have to wait until following Wednesday for). Doc did mandatory Preg test too – Neg.

CD 30: Again, any back pain is now only mild, and same with the cramps – almost non-noticeable. However, in the evening I get home from work and I am so tired that my eyes stings. I also have a massive headache and cannot get warm at all – it’s about 20 degrees outside, and I am in PJs, slippers and a dressing gown with a blanket over me, and I am still shivering. I go to bed early but struggle to get warm. After putting an extra blanket on, I wake up 45 minutes later boiling hot – I suspect I am getting the flu my OH has had.

CD 31: Wake up with headache still throbbing and feel like I have been beaten all over with a bat. However, not much back pain or cramping at all. I get a small amount of brown spotting – which always shows a few days before my period starts (I have a 32-34 day cycle, so this is right on cue).

CD 32: Lower back pain flares up a bit today, but nothing like when it first started – still just mild. Flue symptoms appear to be gone too.. Slight aches, but their mild now, and headache has completely gone. I don’t appear to be getting the runny nose or cough my OH has. Tiny bit of brown spotting again. Had horrible nightmare/vivid dreams (I have had them in the past).

CD 33: Back pain eased again – just mild. Odd cramp here or there, but nothing serious. Flu symptoms completely gone now (wondering if it were a 24 hour virus?). No spotting what-so-ever, just regular dry CM – this is unusual??! Horrible dreams again, and disturbed sleep.

CD 34: No period and no signs of spotting again – just dry CM! Feeling fine, back is a little sore still, but it’s not overly noticeable. Having the odd cramp, but again, fairly mild. Period should have shown today..

I have an ultrasound to see if there is a cyst tomorrow, so guess they will see what’s really going on in there.

Anyway, really just wondering if other people have had similar experiences.. They suspect I have PCOS - has anyone with PCOS had something like this happen to them?

Does not at all sound like my pcos. Especially if you have regular cycles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->