• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Weird/TMI/Totes Gross

Luckybug

Preggers
Reaction score
:(

So, new weird symptom. My boobs are already 1 cup size larger (easily). I have a lot of boobs, and they're so so sore.

However, my nipples, for some weird reason now always seem to be weirdly moist, like sticky. It's so gross. Not full on lactating, but enough to make me feel self conscious when my husband (mostly unsuccessfully) attempts to dtd with me.

First baby, and I pray that this is normal. I'm only seven weeks! It seems almost wrong.

Sorry can't really help, but don't want to rnr. Mine are a little leaky but this is baby 2... I don't recall having that the first time

Yep mine are the same , I think it's normal :)

My appointment today they told me it was normal to be the grossest person alive.

Weird nipples and all. They told me not to squeeze them.

Tell my husband that.

My appointment today they told me it was normal to be the grossest person alive.

Weird nipples and all. They told me not to squeeze them.

Tell my husband that.

hahahaha!!!
My boobs are HUGE too! They were big anyway (hence my name) since my pregnancy with my son 10 years ago, but now they are REALLY huge! I woke up this morning busting out of the bra I slept in!
I had some discharge on one occasion too. I read its normal. It's gross! We are gross!!!

:thumbup:

E to F, over night.

I got some big ole titties. I'm all boobs.

I guess I should be really happy with all these symptoms, but instead I started crying to my husband today and telling him I was gross. I'm such a wuss now!

It's normal. I was a DD. I must be at least an E now. And they hurt. A lot. DH thinks he is being cute and goes to brush them every so lightly and I pretty much want to smack him in the mouth from the pain.

My husband loves to torment me. He will hug me too tight.

After two days of strict no touching me though I think he's got the point.

Mine gets all defeated looking when I wince and then move away, but I don't think he understands just how much they hurt!

I had to go and marry a boob man...

Oh don't worry leaking boobs are totally normal, even if they are slightly gross! With my first baby I remember waking up one morning when I was about 12 weeks pregnant and my pj top was actually wet in two patches where my boobs were! I was so glad that OH had already gone to work otherwise I would have been so embarrassed!

I worry about my boobs leaking at work. :S

I made hubs touch my nipple today to try to affirm that I wasn't crazy. He said it felt sweaty. I feel extra special sexy.

I'm such a weird person, and my husband indulges me far too much.

I was going to allow him to have his way with me tonight, but he fell asleep too fast. :/ Womp womp.

Who knows when I'll be in the mood again, poor tired fella.

Yes pregnancy really is a glorious thing. People lie when they say that you 'glow' when your pregnant. Every time I've been pregnant I've always looked a mess! My face currently resembles a pepperoni pizza!

My face, likewise is a peperoni pizza. I am ugly. Hubs probably faked slept to get outta it. hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"