Weird Tww - Need advice

megan.phelps

Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is Megan and I am new to this site and am just looking for some solid advice from others as I am starting to feel very defeated in this ttc journey.
Just to give you a little background of my cycles I was regular all of my life - took BC pills, and then in 2015 I began the Depo injection shot. I was on this method for about a year and my final injection was 7/2016 (which would be that it expired in 10/2016).
Well me and my husband got married in 9/2016 and figured that would be my last shot as we wanted to get started on our family and not waste too much time. Since then I have an on average 30 day cycle since 11/2016.
I have been taking prenatal vitamins and attempting to monitor my ovulation with OPK's. I have come to like the IC with the bundle of 50 OPK's and HPT seem to work best for me.
Now that we got all of that out of the way - this current cycle I was super positive that it was finally going to be the one I got my BFP!
AF came on 11/16/2017 - 11/20-2017
I got my very positive OPK on CD 16 and 17 me and hubby baby danced every other day during my fertile week.

and here's where I get confused..

CD 23 (6DPO) + OPK
CD 25 (8DPO) + OPK

I skipped a few days think it was just a fluke and this afternoon I just took another OPK and its + (like test line is wayyy darker than the control like)

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! - I took a HPT this morning with FMU and it was negative. So maybe I am too early? I am so utterly confused any help/experience would be so appreciated.

Megan :)

Hi Megan. OPK's also pick up on HCG. You should probably wait a few days and then test with a sensitive test. What cycle day are you on at the moment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->