weird?? **UPDATED PG 1**

Kailynnsmommy

mommy to a princess <3
Reaction score
my mom and her boyfriend are ttc. i have a 23 yr old brother an almost 3 yr old brother and im 16 with her first grandbaby on the way! i find it kind of weird that my baby may have an aunt of uncle that is younger than him/her. she is 39 and her dr told her it was ok to try. but is it really necessary for her to tell me wen she is ovulating and wen they try!!

Update:My mom took a pregnancy test this morning and got a very very faint second line! so i may be getting a little brother or sister 4 months after i have my LO!!

um thats really weird ik the feeling though my mom is ttc i dont talk to her much anymore though since i got kicked out in todays world i dont think its that uncommon now

I see it all the time..
It's quite common these days actually.
Lucky me my moms going to be 50 in July and had to get her tubes tied after having me :thumbup:

I am the youngest out of my siblings and first cousins though and the first one having a child..
That's extremely weird for me :haha:

Yeah you find it quite alot, children having aunties or uncles the same age or even younger than them. I supose it would be kind of odd trying to explain to your child but at the end of the day it would be a nice little friend to play with wouldnt it :)
I know what you mean, my moms a TMI kind of person too lol. Maybe she just feels like been as your going through kind of the same thing she can talk to you about it. After all if shes trying and not a fat lot is happening shes probably getting abit frustrated and upset and just wants someone to have a chat about it.

xxx

i think its nice that ur mum wants to share things with u maybe this is her way of trying to open up to u seen as ur her baby and ur pregnant.

she seems to be talking to u like a adult not just a child.
ur her baby and ur pregnant and thats not easy for a parent to no there child is having sex anyway, all u have to say is u dont want details lol

wow id find that strange too..... My mums 38 and thatd be the most bizaare thing ... But its kinda nice in a way your LO will have someone to grow up with even if its his/hers aunty/uncle lol xxxx

tis a weird one... my mates mum is pregnant, ther will be a 22 yr age gap and the new baby will have a nephew 6 months older than it by her younger sister!!
madness...!

Id find it quite weird but i guess at least they would have a friend to play with as they grew up

id find it strange to tho
my auntie is 42 has four kids already 13, 17, 19, 24 and a grandaughter who is 8months and has been trying for a baby shes now 2monhts pregnant and her daughters find it werid xx

I'd find that pretty weird but then again it happens :D

Aww congrats to your mum it will be lovely for the 2 of you to be going through things together!

wow! thats kinda cool youll be going through it all together, and your LOs will be so close :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->