Weird...

Strawberry85

Reaction score
I have PCOS so my af is all over the place. Only really started TTC sunday. But Monday and Tuesday was feeling queezy, head ache and my nipples were rock hard and sore, and mood swings. I dont normally get like this around AF.

Saying that I had some CM but pinkish after BD and In morn but not in day and running to loo more.. but it has been cold. Also Cramping both sides my abdo.. but I do get that from the cysts on my ovaries.

I work out im due AF in 7 days time..

Oooh sounds promising hun! fingers and toes crossed for you! How many DPO are you?x

Oooh sounds promising hun! fingers and toes crossed for you! How many DPO are you?x

well im not too sure when I ovulated as I have been having funny cycles.. but I had some ewcm sunday monday and some yesterday but fading off at lunch. Nothing like that since.

Im 7 days after if its a 28day cycle if not cud be 3-4 days since I OV.

I dont know the signs.

Well i know i only get EWCM for about 4-5 days over ovulation - was that the only EWCM you had? It could be that you have only just ovulated and you are just generally feeling run down hun? If you have ovulated late then your cycle could be slightly longer? I know i'm normally 27 days but when i ovulated 6 days late my cycle was 5 days longer??x

wishing you all the best of luck for this cycle

Well i know i only get EWCM for about 4-5 days over ovulation - was that the only EWCM you had? It could be that you have only just ovulated and you are just generally feeling run down hun? If you have ovulated late then your cycle could be slightly longer? I know i'm normally 27 days but when i ovulated 6 days late my cycle was 5 days longer??x

I could be run down yeah I have been working 7 days a week for the last month so I reckon that could be doing something to me. Yes thats the only EWCM I have had.. had a little pinky tint to it just after BD and in morn and got back to normal in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->