Weird

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
ok so why i lay on my back and look down i can see my belly shacking/wobbly just continuesly moveing ** i no its to soon for baby movements** but it looks really weird i can not feel it or anything i was just laying on my back watching the telly looked down to see my belly shacking/jumping about it does it when im sitting up to but not to the same extent

anyone else noticed this??

maybe its just muscles contracting when they are changing etc? Funny though...they do say it starts to move as early as 6 weeks but say that we won't feel it for another 12 weeks or so?!?!?!?!?!

it was kind of like my heart was in my belly and i could see it beating but it was very fast its soo hard to describe but it made me smile and yeah acording to my ticker my baby is running about in there lol

lol, i was lying down tuva day n pushed my stomache n was sure i felt something move lol, i keep feelin little flutters now n again too, Maybe its just my imagination though as its still early days x x x

It's likely to be your aorta, the big artery that runs from the chest down to the lower abdomen - it pulses in time with the heartbeat and you can see it in slender people.

I see this too!
I was in the bath today and laughing at it,my tummy is just bobbing up and down,very weird.
I am 11 weeks and noticed it start about 4 weeks ago.

Thank God,thought it was just my weird stomach!

Now that we're pregnant we notice everything now! And this would of happend before too but just wouldnt of noticed, Its your heartbeat thats all, Blood is going to be pumping around your body more now to get to LO so thats why its more noticable, You wont see the baby move for a good few weeks yet
X

yes its ur pulse lol! i seen this long b4 i was preg x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"