Weird

Katie.2011

Mummy to baby bean
Reaction score
Morning sickness has subsided but still gone off food dont fancy many meals etc anyone else have this?

I had some nachos and some digestive biscuits for dinner, as I couldn't bear the thought of proper food :)

I was the same and am now back on food as normal as long as I don't get hungry then I feel sick and have a headache I think the levels of hcg start to even out and the placenta kicks in so it won't be long and you'll be tucking in like you ne'er had ms :)

I havent had any morning sickness (or other symptoms for that matter) during this pregnancy, but my desire to eat has gone completely! I have lost 7 pounds, so really happy!! I was worried i'd put on a lot of weight during the first tri so, not too bad so far hehe. I literally can't stomach more than 5 mouthfuls of a normal size meal and something that I'd normally love like steak or chips is making me feel eugh.

Very strange.

x

happened to me during my pregnancy with my daughter. i went off everything i liked throughout the whole pregnancy. my appitite didnt return until after she was born. got a feeling it will be the same this time round too as even the odd times i feel fine i still cant eat anything i usually would such as meat, cheese and other greasy foods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->