Weird

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Katie.2011, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Katie.2011

Katie.2011 Mummy to baby bean

Morning sickness has subsided but still gone off food dont fancy many meals etc anyone else have this?

2. lipsty

lipsty Pregnant with #1!

I had some nachos and some digestive biscuits for dinner, as I couldn't bear the thought of proper food :)

3. Cuffy

Cuffy Mum to 1 Expecting Twins

I was the same and am now back on food as normal as long as I don't get hungry then I feel sick and have a headache I think the levels of hcg start to even out and the placenta kicks in so it won't be long and you'll be tucking in like you ne'er had ms :)

4. jess181989

jess181989 Well-Known Member

I havent had any morning sickness (or other symptoms for that matter) during this pregnancy, but my desire to eat has gone completely! I have lost 7 pounds, so really happy!! I was worried i'd put on a lot of weight during the first tri so, not too bad so far hehe. I literally can't stomach more than 5 mouthfuls of a normal size meal and something that I'd normally love like steak or chips is making me feel eugh.

Very strange.

x

5. xpensivtaste

xpensivtaste Well-Known Member

happened to me during my pregnancy with my daughter. i went off everything i liked throughout the whole pregnancy. my appitite didnt return until after she was born. got a feeling it will be the same this time round too as even the odd times i feel fine i still cant eat anything i usually would such as meat, cheese and other greasy foods.