Weirdest AF

Sol-fee

Reaction score
Hi ladies, looking for a wee bit of advice. OH had a vasectomy reversal about 6 months ago (Sperm analysis showed all good) and we have been trying since. I had been temping etc but gave up last month as we were getting married so I just kinda forgot about it for a bit.

However, obviously I knew when AF was due and on the 2WW I had some symptoms that may (or may not) have been pregnancy related. The most unusual being tender breasts as I never get that. (still a little tender now)

Anyway AF was around 2 days late (not sure exactly when ovulated though so possibly not) Started very heavy and very painful but only lasted a day and a half and has now completely disappeared.

I took a test the day before AF started and was BFN.

TMi here but AF was really clotty and seemed to have a lot of CM neither of which are normal for me.

Should I be concerned or just chalk it up as a weird one? Ive started temping again now for this month and am going to try OPKs for the first time.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Had exactly the same here...so curious to see any responses

This happened to me last cycle. I was POAS every day from 7DPO and got BFN every time so I just considered it a weird one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->