Weirdest Baby Name.......

Just found out my cousin named his son Maximus.

All I can think of is Maximus Decimus Meridius, the guy from Gladiator.

I knew a woman who literally had terrible names for all of her children, except maybe a few. The worst ones were Precious, Nova, and Princess. :S

To me, they sound more like cat names!

I knew sisters named Precious and Princess :-k

My daughter's name is Emerald Koi but we've never gotten any bad reaction from people. Although some might think it is stupid, :shrug: who cares lol.

A friend I went to school with named her BEAUTIFUL little daughter Jerusalem. Really? There's not even a cute nickname in there!! I've heard a lot of faith-based names, but that really takes the cake!

And, my little sister's best friend when she was a kid was a girl named "Candy"... her last name? Barr. She went on to become a stripper.. what did they expect?? =)

I went to high school with a girl names Tequila

Retro.
Honest to god, a friend of a friend had her baby this weekend. They named him Retro.

I love this thread, I cant stop laughing...Storm, Blade & duke...Storms my cat BLade was my Alsation & Duke was my first ever dog.

My friend nearly called her son kruger she was set on it and i was begging her not to lol thank god she called him jackson :) xxx

worked in pharmacy for years so i heard all sorts the strangest ever though had to be "I-A" pronounced (eye-dash-aa)

What is with these names that have a hyphen that's pronounced as part if the name? It's just bizarre! Lol!

Boleslaw....seriously....Boleslaw....

Well, Boleslaw is a polish name pronounced nothing like coleslaw. But yes, to the English speaking world, I can see this name being made fun of. But I just had to clarify it's definitely of polish origin.

My friends sister recently named her baby Silver. :\

What's with all the IDIOTS naming their children with hyphens and saying "dash", stupid asses.

I like the name Silver actually. If she has a brother they could name it Sterling!!!

Well since i started this post, had a lot of great silly names.....so im gonna add a few that i found on a website.

Wilburforce (sounds like a parcel company)
Abcde (pronounced Ab-si-dee)
Alchemy (science name)
Alpine (reminds me of Alpen Museli Cereal)
Satchel (its a bag???? WTF)
Black
Booker (reminds me of the wholesaler company of the same name)
Boniface :)dohh:)
Cactus (its a plant??? WTF)
Jazz (have another kid called Fresh Prince!!)
Judas (just asking for trouble)
........................................... :saywhat:

Aalijah for a girl....

said exactly like Elijah for a boy, but this was for a girl...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"