Weirdest cycle ever! whats happening??

tekani

Reaction score
So we have been TTC for a a while now. My cycles are usually 34 days at their longest... the only time I have gone longer is when I have suffered CPs. This cycle is bizarre I was expecting AF on time this month as we only BD’d once 3 days before O. I was due for AF 14dpo and never showed. All tests were BFN. Yesterday 16dpo I was checking CP out of habit and noticed EWCM with red speckles... thought yay AF is starting (so we can get on with the next cycle) For the rest of the day I just had a pink tinge when I wiped nothing else. Woke up this morning with intense cramping on one side... went to the oiler and nothing was there... later in the day I noticed more of a dirty colour, and there was a fair bit after a BM... tmi) Still there hasn’t been enough to reach pad. CONFUSED!

Usually i spot the day of AF... it’s always brown and full flow by that night or the next morning.

Even if I *DID* O later..... we didn’t BD close enough to it for anything to happen... so now what? 1.5 days of the lightest spotting and nothing else. Negative HPT this morning.

Has anyone had this before??

Hi I didn't have this before but didn't want to read and run. I wanted to say you can easily be pregnant 3 days before O, sperm can survive inside our body for up to 5 days.

I sometimes get a bit of blood after a bm before AF. I also often have blood when checking Cp for days before AF. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->