Weirdest early period ever or implantation bleed?

ChinaGirl

Reaction score
Yesterday was day 24 of my cycle, which usually runs 27-29 days. I had positive OPKs on days 11 and 13. I started yesterday morning by discovering a rush of pink blood on my toilet paper, like I would usually see at the beginning of my period when I transition from spotting to the actual bleed. And, TMI, some white cervical mucus mixed in, which is very unusual to see during my period. There wasn't anything but the hint of brown stringiness for the rest of the day.

A little more brown stringiness today. Not red or pink blood.

With a period, I usually spot for like four days and then suddenly BLEED! Once the blood hits, it doesn't ease up for several days. So I'm going nuts wondering if my period is descending four or five days earlier than usual (making the shortest cycle ever for me), and not following its traditional light-to-heavy pattern, or if this is some kind of bizarre implantation bleed, or what.

The doc wants me to try IUI next, and I was so hopeful to get pregnant without that. But if we've missed, I need to know that my period has started so I can start taking steps to prepare for IUI - meds, etc. this cycle.

The madness of TTC-Land!:dohh: I'd be grateful for any insight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->