Weirdly dark for 11dpo

MrsMils

New Mummy
Reaction score
I'm not sure how to upload a photo onto here (sorry - pretty useless at this!), but I tested yesterday and today with FR and the 'pregnant' line is a lot darker than the test line - is this normal for 11dpo?

Thanks everyone. My paranoia that all is not 'normal' is starting already.....:blush:

Id say its normal hun. Everyone has different levels of HCG in their system at different times. I guess your just making big amounts right now :thumbup:

I actually got a digi with a 3+ on it when I was 4 weeks and 3 days :wacko:x x xx

maybe ur further on than 11dpo, or its a mulitiple birth?!

Thank you very much for replying. The line appeared in about 20 seconds and I did an absolute double take as I haven't got any symptoms, I was just doing the test to stop myself from moaning about it over christmas and wait until af was due - not until Saturday.

Is that what a multiple can do then? Make you produce more HCG? Blimey, that really would be amazing. More likely that I ovulated early though... Might get a clearblue digital after christmas then and see what that says.

Thank you!

I'd have to say you are farther in your cycle than you think. Must have ovulated earlier than you thought! Congratulations!! And it's plenty normal to be dark, everyone has different levels and it doesn't always mean multiples either! Wishing you a H&H 8 +mos.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->