Welcome to the world Matilda and Jasper

aww.... they are so cute!
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :hugs:

wow they are gorgeous!! the last picture is so precious. congrats hun.

OMG your photos are amazing I am sitting here with tears in my eyes - they are adorable!!!!!!!! Many many congratulations xxxxx

ps can I ask what size are the suits they have on? I am trying to pre buy and not a clue what size is best xxxx

They are adorable and gorseous congratulations!xxx

Awww....that one of them in the basket together is sooooo adorable xxx

Can I have them pwease? Lol xxx

huge congratulations! wow your story is so similar to mine. water broke and delivered at 34. 4 lol. they are adorable!! how is the breastfeeding going? i am having quite the challenge with it. instead of tube feeding in hospital mine were bottle fed and now they are spoiled from it. so nice to be at home isnt it? enjoy your two bundles of joy!

what gorgeous little guys you have. Congratulations.

They have to be the most beautiful babies I've ever seen huge congrats to you, they're perfect in every way :hug:

congrats, they are so cute, i love the last pic

they are beautiful. congratulations on your baby twins.

marie x

Gorgeous!! Double Congrats to you! :) They are sooooo beautiful and perfect :)

Oh, man am I anxious! Only...30 more weeks! Yikes! They are beautiful!

awww they are both soo cute ..i cnt wait till my lo arrives . only 10 weeks to goo . wahoo xxx

OMG your photos are amazing I am sitting here with tears in my eyes - they are adorable!!!!!!!! Many many congratulations xxxxx

ps can I ask what size are the suits they have on? I am trying to pre buy and not a clue what size is best xxxx

I know... I keep looking at them and crying!

The sleepsuits are Early Baby size from Tesco... they're a little too big on Tilly, but not hugely. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->