Welcome to 'Trying To Conceive Over 35'

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Trying to get pregnant over the age of 35 comes with its own unique issues. Take a breather from the bustle of the regular TTC forum and chat with others who are trying for a baby later in life.

We hope this forum helps you on your journey :)

Regards,
The BnB Team

Thankyou so much for this new forum, I'm sure it will be well used and very much appreciated. :kiss:

xmagsx :hugs:

OMG!! B&B Rocks!! Thank you so much for this!!! Am overjoyed, :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee:

:hug: Omi xxxxxxx

thank-you, this is great, good luck to everyone xxx

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Wobbles and to the golden, sassy whiners that made it happen!!!!! (You know who you are!)

OMG OMG OMG This has happened... How cool!!!

Thanks Admins!!!

Sassy Golden Whiners ROCK!!!!

Although I'm not 35 yet, I'm not far off...so thanks Wobbs :hugs: It's nice to know I can come back to this place when the time comes

hello, thank you. This is really great. do you think we could have a sub-folder for over 35's journals in her too?

I haven't started one yet but I would like to and I think this would be a great place for them, but maybe there are reasons why its not such a good idea. I just thought I would put it out there anyway!

I *was* coming to post that I didn`t like the description of the new area but it`s changed already *laughs* thanks!!

And great idea, thank you for starting this section :happydance:

thought I would say hi to you all...spent ages trying to make an avatar then couldnt work out how to upload it! Never mind, guess will start with a bit about me...
Mom to one boy aged 15 (with ex-husband), and last two years been stepmom to two lovely boys (12 and 3). Unexpectantly became pregnant in Jan - soooo happy once over shock. DH was made up too but went on to have a missed at 10 weeks, lost at approx 8 weeks. was devastated, still am I guess. Have to deal with pregnant ladies and babies nearly every day and it really hurts sometimes. well after long chat we have decided to try again and just got my AF after really thinking this was my month :growlmad:
so off again round 2 (not counting the time after mc). so hi to all you ladies over 35 (heading for 41 very soon)...and good luck to you all hope you get you BFP and wont be here too long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->