Welcoming all my 11 Dpo Ladies

Marcia20

Reaction score
Hi everyone 😘 I am currently 11 dpo & I AM
SO ANXIOUS to test . You think I'd get a bfp at 11dpo ? Should I test? I just know I have to be pregnant lol I feel so different this cycle & the sides of my boobs are So sore & they are HUGE. Im 3 days away from my period, my breasts are not normally like this Especially with the fact that they've increased in size. I never get bigger boobs when af is on its way, so this is the give away for me... 😳 I'm an emotional wreck to. I have had other symptoms such as rhinitis & increased appetite & Etc... What are some of Ur Symptoms ? Please share 😊

Hi Marcia, I am 11dpo today too. Also have sore boobs and noticeably bigger, been having trouble sleeping as they are so sore. I have had this one cycle and AF came, but this time the pain is much more intense. I also have been having diarrhoea for the past 4 days on and off (sorry TMI!) and nausea yesterday. Today also very thick creamy CM. Holding off testing until AF is late (Saturday). More hopeful this time than last few cycles for sure! Good luck with testing!

Hey there. Not 11 dpo. 10 dpo but I am anxious for you to test. Go ahead and test!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->