• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

well didnt expect that! being induced.

eppgirl

Reaction score
Went to the doctor today and mentioned that my headaches had gotten worse, and my blood pressure was high so doctor told me he's just gonna go ahead and induce.
Started with cytotec(?) To soften the cervix and if favorable will start pitocin at six in the morning.
So nervous. But excited and scared all at the same time.
They said I do have pre eclampsia. :(

Oh gosh! That is a little scary but at least you get to meet your baby really soon now! Can't wait for your update. :)

Thanks ladies!
October - I know I'm so excited but nervous. I started crying because baby will be here this week. I can't believe it.

Good luck with the induction! Can't wait to hear an update!

I'm glad you spoke up, seemed like they were gonna putz around for a whil. And you get to meet your baby this wek, yayyyy!!! :)

Thanks everyone. Am having Contractions but not feeling most of them so they're not really doing anything. Hoping to be favorable tomorrow.

Nothing to eat or drink after midnight except ice chips though :(

Hope all is ok...and induction goes real smooth.

They broke my water around 7 this morning. Had some back pain and when they broke my water i had a panic attack, but then they gave me some pain meds in a iv and got calmed down again. Blood pressure and LJs heart rate is good, its just a waiting game now. Im only at 1 cm so its gonna be a while but, We'll have a baby for sure by this time tomorrow :) if I've not delivered within 24 hrs they're gonna do c-sectiin, but lets hope that doesn't happen.

Good luck!!! Hope the induction goes smoothly!!! Can't wait to see your baby!

About 7 hours later and I'm 2 - 3 cm dilated and 70 % effaced. Slow but definitely sure process IV pain meds are amazing they're knocking me out. Trying to refrain from getting the epidural sorry for any typos I can't see straight with this medicine.

Good luck!!
The same happened with me and my LO, it's a shock at the but you get to meet your LO soon!
Safe L&D wishes being sent your way:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"