WELL...Does anyone else feel betrayed by their body!!?? FEEDBACK please on my journey

ccelenna

Reaction score
Ok... so first off thank you everyone all over the world who posts to these pages on all the different blogs because they have helped me so much during my TTC period and continue to help me. This is my first time posting to anything and I was just wondering if there is anyone else out there who is around my age, had all the tests done found nothing wrong and still can't conceive?...I feel betrayed by my body!

Ok so here's my story...

I'm (28), DH(28) TTC since March 2014, and by TTC I mean full. on. tracking. everything. No dice so far... This is the first month of trying IUI...

Little History
Semen Analysis came back clear, HSG(Hysterosalpingogram) came back clear, everything is "clear" and fine. Basically DH and I have no diagnosis of any kind, the doctor hasn't even said you have unexplained infertility. Obviously though that's what we have...Which makes it difficult I feel like because there's nothing to fix to make it better... or make it work...

Ok so this month we tried IUI for the first time, this included Letrozole 5mg Days 3-7. Day 12, Ultrasound, took the Doc long long time to find the follie, only found 1 measured 21mm, had HCG injection 5:30 pm that day. Day 14 IUI 9AM approximately 40hrs after HCG injection.

I havent had any blaring symptoms. But here is my play by play
1DPO-Nothing
2DPO-Vivid Dreams(Is this even a symptom, good lord I'm over-analyzing everything!!)
3DPO-Nothing
4DPO-Headhache in the evening, but i get headaches all the time
5DPO- Vivid Dreams
6DPO-Nothing
7DPO-Sore Throat
8DPO-Fever, Cold Chills, Feel horrible like I have the flu
9DPO-Very slight cramps I mean slight like barely anything, but feel better from Quickest flu Ive ever had
10DPO- Back to normal, little congestion and discharge from nose
11DPO-Acne, Diarrhea
12DPO-Acne, Diarrhea
13DPO-Acne, Diarrhea

I have a few questions, during normal period months I get sore boobs, have discharge, etc...right now. none of that! I see all these posts of how the symptoms from AF are similar only more pronounced when early pregnant, my boobs arent even sore! I dont understand at all....
Is anyone else in a similar situation? Also I got really sick... does that affect the potential of an IUI working??

Well thanks for listening whoever you are...BABY DUST TO YOU ALL!!!!!

Hey! Welcome to the forums and actually posting, its daunting at first isnt it. i didnt get any replies on my first ever post so im damn well not letting you go through the same thing :)

Me and my other half are in the same boat kinda. The docs haven't found anything solid as to why we arent conceiving BUT i have my own theories...one is that my fella has problems finishing so its difficult. and he has a low libido so its never as often as id like.

I am on Clomid, and ill be upping my dose next month as it hasnt shortened my cycles (they are 34-40 days long) as predicted.

Good luck with IUI, i really hope we get to do this soon. We need it.

As far as symptoms go, because they are so similar to AF its hard to read into it too much...i usually get sore boobs the week before AF too!

Hi EssJay86!

Thank you so much for replying, it was very sweet! :hugs:

Good luck upping your dosage I hope it helps and makes that difference :)

I took two pregnancy tests and they both came back negative so I am a little discouraged, but what can you do.

I guess we will try doing IUIs a few more times and see what happens.

Im a little worried since it didnt work this 1st time, Im now on the path to IVF and I really didnt want to go that route and its soo expensive.

Thanks again for responding and good luck to you!

I definitely remember my first post too, it's scary sometimes. I forgot not only my username and password but also any information I could use to recover them to my first account and oddly enough without my old information I feel like a newb (I had posts from TTC to breastfeeding, was obsessed) :haha: I honestly have no information on your situation but am sending you loads of baby dust and wishing you the best of luck :hugs:

We are on the same boat, I'm 25 and my DH is 27 and we have been ttc since july 2014. I've have 2 early losses and they have done all sorts of tests and nothing comes back with anything. I have hypothyroidism but that has been ideal for over 3 years so that's not it. It's really discouraging especially seeing everyone around me is getting there BFP and having their babies and at the same time I'm just sitting here with nothing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->