• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

well done

kirstyloo82

Reaction score
i just wanted to say well done to all you bfing mamas out there.

we have reached 11 weeks exclusively bfing and its only just got easy. initially we had problems with latch and positioning, then thrush, as it was painful i was taking her off before she had finished a feed which had an effect on my supply along with me not taking care enough over my diet and stressing out over being told she had not gained enough weight, and have generally struggled from the start. but it seems all of the problems have eecked themselves out, and for a week we have had painfree, big feeds, she is a happy contented baby who is sleeping through the night. i havent been back to get her weighed as it stressed me too much, and when i look at her i know she is well, and growing.

congratulations to all you mums who are struggling through difficult times, those who have got through that and are now enjoying bfing and those long termers whove been at it for ages!

:hug:

Ahh thanks :) Well done to you too. It's soooo worth it in the end isn't it :hugs:

Aah, thankyou hunni - thats sweet. It is bloody hard work isn't it? But so worth it in the end! Well done you two as well! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"