Well FF said I didn't O today

punkymom

Reaction score
FF had my O date as cd31 but today took away the cross hairs saying there is not enough info? :cry:
Look how long my cycles are!!!
I feel like I am never going to get pregnant! :nope:

I'm so sorry! :( I hope FF gives you your crosshairs soon. Hang in there hun, your time will come! Promise :)

FF does the same with me it's so frustrating. But from looking at your chart I'd say that you ovulated on CD38.

My cycles are 45 days long so I'm used to seeing stretched out charts lol xx

I don't think it looks like you ovulated yet :(

I know how you feel I'm on cd185 :( I've been ttc for a year and a half! Hopefully our bodies sort them self out soon x

Thank you all! SO MUCH! :hugs:

I cried my eyes out this morning to my husband. :cry:
I am starting to worry that this is going to happen for me.
If I can't even ovulate then how can I one day get pregnant.

I have never even had my own positive ovulation test.

I feel so low right now.
:nope:

God this is lonely and so hard.

Missbx
Have you tried vitex, maca or royal jelly?
I just started these. :hugs:

Vitex is amazing! I was on it for one month and it must have done something to me as my body decided to have a period after 9 years of not having a natural one! I have had periods since too but no longer take vitex because if I want to go back on clomid, it cancels it out :-/

Don't despair Hun, if I went 10 years without ovulating, got pregnant last year and finally having natural cycles, I'm pretty sure so ethi will happen for you... Someone who does have cycles xxx

Vitex is amazing! I was on it for one month and it must have done something to me as my body decided to have a period after 9 years of not having a natural one! I have had periods since too but no longer take vitex because if I want to go back on clomid, it cancels it out :-/

Don't despair Hun, if I went 10 years without ovulating, got pregnant last year and finally having natural cycles, I'm pretty sure so ethi will happen for you... Someone who does have cycles xxx

OH MY GOSH ScorpioLoz!
Thank you for giving me so much hope! :hugs:

Can I ask how you got your body to ovulate again?
supplements? Food?
I will try anything.

Did you really not ovulate for 10 years and then got pregnant?

I had ONE natural period when I was 14 then nothing!! Went on birth control at 15 which controls my hormones and shreds my uterine lining in time with when I took the pills but didn't ovulate. I was 21 when I came off the pill but still didn't have a period because I never let my body develop properly or naturally. I piled the weight on which made it worse.

Last year I had to be prescribed norethisterone to give my womb a "clear out" as not having monthly bleeds could lead to cancer. My local fertility department which my GP referred me to prescribed me clomid. I ovulated strongly on my first go, but didn't catch the egg. I fell pregnant on my second round. Proof that the extra hormone helped my body ovulate. But it was still artificial cycles.

Sadly I miscarried... Probably due to progesterone deficiency which is a problem for annovulatory women.

Obviously during a miscarriage I bled but couldn't be marked as a period. Was expected to have a period by two months after but nothing. I took vitex once I stopped bleeding in mid sept and stopped just before Halloween. It produced lots of ewcm! I was never dry! I started getting cramping and spotting every now and then. Then 106 days after my miscarriage in early December, I bled! All by myself!

45 days later at end of January, I bled again! By using ff, my chart this month looks similar to the last's but I ovulated stronger this time round. It seems that I will have a 47 day cycle this time.

I deffo owe it to vitex and losing weight xxx

Thank you ScorpioLoz for getting back to me! :flower:

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss! :hugs:
I hope you get pregnant again soon and this one stays!

Its GREAT to hear that your body started working again and you are able to ovulate and get your AF without medication.
I often feel this overwhelming hopelessness and think maybe I should just go on chemicals and give up on my body. :nope:
I know in my heart though if I keep going I will be like you and one day my body will be healthy enough to work on its own.
Its just so hard to keep faith though.

Can I ask why you you never went back on vitex?

I pray that one day I can get pregnant.

My doctor wants me to go on a high dose of Clomid but I really wanted to do this all natural.

Looking at my cd50+ day chart right now I feel hopeless though.

Thank you for your kindness! :hugs:

I didn't go back to vitex mainly because if I were to start taking clomid again, the vitex needs to be out of my system for at least 3 months because the herbs cancel out what clomid does.

And I definitely know that clomid (50mg) works for me. Hopefully I won't need to go back on it if this month pans out well. However I'm prepared to if af shows up in 2 weeks.

I never thought my body would be 'normal' but lo and behold, it has... Kinda lol. It's a start anyway xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->