Well here we are again

MummyMana

Reaction score
I'm pregnant with number two!

I'm roughly 4 weeks (digital test said 2 weeks, from lmp it's 4 weeks)

In a bit of a stressful situation and it's not ideal timing but a baby is a blessing no matter what :)

Anyone around the same dates as me? Want a bump buddy!

I've already had lower back pain (had that with imogen from day 1 too) and sensitivity to smells, but no food aversion as of yet :D (was my first symptom with my daughter)

I think I'm around a week ahead of you & I'm pregnant with number two also. The sickness so far has been a lot less than last time & I'm hoping it stays that way! My sense of smell is weird in that it's normal most of the time but then I'll randomly get a really strong smell. And my back is killing me because I hurt it putting my toddler in his car seat earlier!

Congrats, I'm 4 weeks exactly tomorrow and this is our second and last baby!

Thankyou everyone and nice to see a few people with similar dates ^^

The back pain seems to have eased off now but I've been ravenous all day and so tired I can barely string a sentence together without yawning half way through haha! Also spent a good 5 minutes nearly puking on the way to nursery this afternoon and imogen kept saying "sick mummy? My make you better?" she melts my heart <3

Others on your second, are you worried about how your first will adapt to having a new baby around? Imogen will be nearly 3.5 when the baby is born and I'm not sure how she's gonna take it haha!

Congrats! Yes I have been worried about that since before even TTC #2 lol.

My son will be just over 3.5 and VERY used to things as a family of 3. I think he will make an amazing big brother but I expect some rough transition time.

I'm pregnant with number two!

I'm roughly 4 weeks (digital test said 2 weeks, from lmp it's 4 weeks)

In a bit of a stressful situation and it's not ideal timing but a baby is a blessing no matter what :)

Anyone around the same dates as me? Want a bump buddy!

I've already had lower back pain (had that with imogen from day 1 too) and sensitivity to smells, but no food aversion as of yet :D (was my first symptom with my daughter)

Hello! I'm 5 weeks pregnant with no.2 too...so far I've just been soooo tired after eating but DD usually is too so we are both going to bed for an hour or two which is saving my life.

I always wanted her to have a sibling but I am a bit worried how it'll pan out - mind you I have 3 myself and I wouldn't be without them so hopefully she'll feel the same.

My DH is off to work away next week which I'm slightly freaking out about as I'll be on my own with a 2 year old just as the pregnancy symptoms generally kick in. Touch wood I wasn't too bad with no1. until the very end when I developed OC.

I'd love a bump buddy and we're literally a week apart :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->