Well how embarrasing!!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Woxywoo, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Woxywoo

Woxywoo Well-Known Member

Just been to Asda for my food shop and was in a rush so I skipped breakfast. (Not a good idea whilst I'm pregnant!!))After I got in the car and had to be sick so emptied my shopping out of a bag to be sick into, whilst I was heaving I actually weed myself :shy: Luckily I was in the car but had to go somewhere else after. Damn these pregnancy hormones and my lack of pelvic floor control lol.

2. vitriolic_vix

vitriolic_vix Mother of 1

oooooo nooo!!!!! :blush: :hugs:

3. Swanny

Swanny Well-Known Member

Oh no!!! I really need to start pelvic floor exercises.

I sometimes find that I trickle if I don't sit on the loo for a while after finishing pee lol

x

4. NicoleB

NicoleB Mama Of Many & Lovin It

oh no..I tickle myself a little almost every time I cough..sadly I have a itchy cough coming on so I'm going to be in biggg trouble lol

5. N1kki

N1kki Guest

oh abbes we all have accidents babes not your fault,not sure how far along you are maye idea,have some spare trousers and pair undies in a bag in your boot just incase next time.

*hugs* x

6. Foxy89

Foxy89 3rd Tri- EDD- 6/2/11

or wear panty liners :)

7. faun

faun Mum to 2 boys and 1 girl

Oh hun you poor thing i know when i had evil first tri morning sickness i used to have to take my knickers and trousers off before i was sick or i would soak them with wee :blush: My friend was in sainsburys with her huge 39 week bump and she had a big sneezing fit and weed herself really badly there was a huge puddle on the floor and a shelf stacker came running over asking if she needed an ambulance as he thought her waters had broken :rofl: she had to explain it was wee, the shame!

8. eclipse

eclipse Mom of 2 wonderful kids!

aww, I'm so sorry! When I had the flu first trimester I peed myself while vomiting severely in the toilet....at work. That was freaking great. So I had to go down the hall and sneak out to go home to change. *sigh* Oh, and always eat breakfast, I think that is a good lesson to learn, although a bit harsh :)

9. mrsjoer

mrsjoer Well-Known Member

Aww. Ive been sick a bit recently and found I was peeing myself at the same time too. Luckily I was at home so resorted to sitting on the loo while throwing up in the bin. Yukky but I didn't know what else to do!! Xx

10. Ang3l

Ang3l Pregnant after loss

Oh dear! Thankfully that hasn't happened me yet no matter how much I cough (and i've been doing a lot of that this weather for some reason and sneezing lol). It must have been very embarrasing! :)

11. ALeAhZ.MoMmY

ALeAhZ.MoMmY New Member

I dont know why but I kinda thought that would never happen to me. Lol My cuzinz always joke around saying that ima wee my self when I sneeze but I always said "NEVER! THATZ NOT GONNA HAPPEN!" BUT it did after gettin ready to go shopping! haha I sneezed n out came the wee! (ewww) good thing I was home tho lol

12. princesspie

princesspie Well-Known Member

this had made me laugh!!! im glad im not the only one this is happening to! :)
    ive had a bad cough and got through 3 boxes of panty linners!!! think i need tenna lady!lmao!
    i was walking home from the school run yesterday and didnt have a pad on,i had a coughing fit and wet myself loads!!! glad i was almost home and no one was around:blush:

13. karmah

karmah Well-Known Member

i did the same thing! i had bad allergies for awhile and constant sneezing seemed to equal constant leaking. thank god for panty liners and pads! saved myself tonnes of embarrassment and laundry!

14. cowboys angel

cowboys angel new mama & wife and ttc#2

I did that for the first time last week. I sneezed and peed...lol.

15. n3wmum

n3wmum Guest

I did this once whilst trying to chase the dog hehe, my MW told me off for not remembering my pelvic floor.

So sorry hun this happened to you, i find it hard enough to control all holes whilst being sick before pregnancy nevermind with LO pressing down!!