Well..i think I'm out....

Angel_dust

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
AF is due this week, not sure on the exact date as i've only recently come off the pill.

Well, I was feeling pretty positive at the end of last week. Was feeling dizzy mildly on and off, very sore nipples(always a definite early preg sign with me as had it with both my previous pregnancys) , was feeling a bit crampy in my side but not in an AF kind of way.

Anyway, on fri eve i think it was, I started bleeding after sex. Only a bit and it stopped straight away. I thought AF was here but it stopped dead until the sun morning when i had heavy spotting. Ok i thought, she's def arrived...and then nothing....has completely stopped so now I'm completely confused.

Do i count that as the :witch: ?? or was it just one of those random bleeds. Just frustrating not knowing whats goin on with my body!

i dont think that counts as af if it was just some spotting, was it much lighter than normal? if you have not had a proper af then your not out yet....xx

You can get a bleed during sex when you are pregnant, something to do with the sensitivity of the cervix - so you never know!

was it bright red spotting or more pinky/brown? could it have been implantation bleeding?

You can get a bleed during sex when you are pregnant, something to do with the sensitivity of the cervix - so you never know!

Really!
Wow, thats given me a bit more of a positive outlook, well it was only a tiny amount and stopped straight away, didnt even need a pad or anything. So fingers crossed I might still be in this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->