Well if I wasn't already confused...implantation or cd 1?

kissesandhugs

Momma to Isaiah and Nova
Reaction score
I'll try to make a long story short. I got my implant bc out on 7/25. I started my period that morning (before it being taken out, so not a withdraw bleeding). I counted that as my first cycle and we're ntnp so I haven't been temping or doing opks. Just watching my cycle and cm. My cm has been all over the place and I'm not experienced much with it like I have with opks and temping previously. Anyways, I have had no clue if I have already ovulated, if I haven't ovulated at all, etc. We've just been dtd constantly. I thought I started my period yesterday, have been cramping for a week. First thing in the morning I wiped and there was quite a bit of pink. My periods start out light on the first day so I thought for sure I was out. All day the toilet paper was pure white and (TMI) my tampon had old blood on it but nothing like menstrual. Before I went to bed I wiped and again pink/brown blood so I put a tampon in thinking oh yeah for sure it. This morning, nothing. God, I'm driving myself crazy! I'm cramping like I'm about to start but it's like my body just won't actually start. Now, I'm wondering if it's possibly implantation bleeding and cramps :shrug: Anyone have any insight into this? I don't know if I should even test yet. (I tested the day before I started bleeding-bfn)

Thanks for ANY help!!!

p.s. so much for short story :blush:

Sounds promising. But I don't know anything about implant bc so idk if that would cause it or not.

Since you just got off BC you probably don't know how long your cycle is - with that said, coming off BC can change your cycle completely.

This could be IB - and if it is you can confirm that it was by getting a positive HPT in a few days. Or it's just some normal pre-AF spotting.

If my cycle is anything like it was last time we ttc then the pre af spotting would be right on time..supposed to start tomorrow or Thursday. That very well could be it :) or could be nothing as you said cycles change after bc. So..waiting game again/still

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"