Well, I'm back!

I wish that was an option! I am trying to save my paid tleave for maternity leave... someday. I guess I'll just have to go with chocolate! ;)

Hehe. I made brownies in the waffle iron last night, they were so good!

Our vacation time is use it or lose it, earned on your annual hire date/expire day before on the next year. Couldn't carry over my week for maternity, but next year I earn 2 weeks of paid vacation, so I'll incorporate those into maternity, maybe. :lol:

Hey Dill! I remember you from when I was TTC #1. I have a 22 month old DD, and similarly, I said I was NEVER doing that again. Yet, when she was 4 months old, I found myself pregnant again with DS who is now 10 months old. I had a csection with him due to the complications of my first labour.

And..here I am again TTC #3. We are on second cycle & I am around 9dpo. It will be 110% our last baby. I swear all I do is change nappies and get babies down for naps all day, but so worth it :haha:

Good luck!! Hopefully the second time around isnt so bad ;)

Hey buffyx remember me from when we was ttc :p I'm also preg with my 3rd now :D

Aww hey Smurf!! Congratulations :flower: That's great news!

I'm on cycle 3 now - about 4/5dpo.

Our cycles are really close, Buffyx! I'm 8dpo today. Did my test, FMU looked like it might have a shadow on it, SMU was white as a sheet. I think I'm done spotting finally, and my temps are remaining elevated. I'm still reasonably sure that I'm out for the month, what with all the spotting and the Mirena IUD removal, but you never know. I've decided I won't test again until I hit 13dpo, which is when I suspect AF will arrive, since that's my average LP. My app thinks AF is more likely to hit at the end of the month, but my LP just isn't that long.

Hey Dill! I remember you from when I was TTC #1. I have a 22 month old DD, and similarly, I said I was NEVER doing that again. Yet, when she was 4 months old, I found myself pregnant again with DS who is now 10 months old. I had a csection with him due to the complications of my first labour.

And..here I am again TTC #3. We are on second cycle & I am around 9dpo. It will be 110% our last baby. I swear all I do is change nappies and get babies down for naps all day, but so worth it :haha:

Good luck!! Hopefully the second time around isnt so bad ;)

Hey buffyx remember me from when we was ttc :p I'm also preg with my 3rd now :D

Aww hey Smurf!! Congratulations :flower: That's great news!

I'm on cycle 3 now - about 4/5dpo.

Good luck fx for your bfp this cycle :baby:

Did you have period/spotting on mirena?

Yep, always had a pretty regular period, even with this Mirena.

I've had two pregnancies with this one, too, so I know I've been ovulating. And I had a positive OPK with a clear temp dip followed by higher temps... my chart is looking good. Not triphasic, but it's too early for that.

Dang, so you even know how regular you are. My period stopped within first 6mo of Mirena, so I had no idea when to expect the flood. :lol:

I always wanted to be one of those women who didn't bleed with it in! With my first Mirena, I had bloodless periods (so weird) for maybe 6-9 months around year 4-ish, but that was it.

I had a vivid dream last night that I tested and it came back with a strong positive, so of course I caved and tested this morning. :bfn: :(

To top it off, I think AF may hit early. I'm feeling a little crampy. I'm only 11DPO and on CD 24. Ugh.

Change that to sharp twinges around my right ovary. I think I'll do an OPK after lunch just to make sure I'm not ovulating out of the blue. I actually had a higher temp this morning instead of a low one, so I doubt that's the case, but I don't normally get this pain during my cycle. I also had the teensiest hint of blood when I wiped, just once, and not again. So AF probably is on her way. Based on my cycle length, she's not due until Thursday, but based on LP length, she should be here Monday/Tuesday.

Oh, limbo. :no: I hope it stays off for a few days. My LP was only 12 days (spotting on day 11) after removal, and it was longer after this cycle. Might be normal for hormonal changes. :)

It wouldn't surprise me if a sudden hormonal change from an IUD removal can trigger an early AF! It makes sense that the body would hit the "reset" button. Well, having AF sooner means getting to TTC sooner, right? :) I have to look on the bright side.

Yes, that is what I told myself!! I was so happy that AF came like normal, and then again this cycle, that I couldn't even be mad that AF came at all. Sure I was disappointed, but then I realized that it just meant my cycles were OK and I was going to get pregnant, eventually.

I wanna be bump buddies with ya, Dill. :D I also want to move to Alaska, so let me know what life is like there, lol!!

Ahhh, that would be awesome to be bump buddies! I can hope! :D

What do you want to know? I eat, sleep, and breathe Alaska, ha! And where in the midwest are you from, if I might ask? I spent some time there, myself.

Illinois, probably the worst state to live in. I don't have a degree if any sort, and don't care much for the 'paid to live there' aspect. I just think it'd be amazing to live there, and hope that my skills would at least land me a job there. It'd be nice.

I spent about a year in Illinois! It has its redeeming aspects, but I'm in no hurry to return, haha. Lots of nice highway for long drives!

The PFD isn't going to stick around much longer. Starting last year, the state government began taking half of it, and the Alaska Supreme Court just upheld that decision. It's not actually being paid to live here -- we don't own the mineral rights to our own land, it's all leased to the oil companies and the state, and the PFD is technically our payment for our mineral rights. :-/

There are always jobs, depending on what you like to do! I don't hold a degree, either, and spent nearly a decade as a legal assistant/paralegal.

Oh Dill, that is so annoying when you think you see a shadow & get your hopes up..then stark white on the next test!!

I am around 8dpo today and am feeling nothing that resembles anything other than a normal cycle for me :(

Well, the witch arrived early. :( Onward to cycle 2!

Nope, onto cycle #1. Bonus cycle, remember? :hugs: <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"