Well impressed with M&S Cafe!

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
Myself and Daisy were having yet another girly day shopping today :blush: Decided to find somewhere to go for lunch, we usually stick to Cafe Nero cos of the buggy space etc but decided to give the M&S cafe a go, its just been all refitted and looks fab!

Anyhoo, went in, Daisy was getting a bit grumpy/hungry! So they took my order and one of the girls told me she would bring it all over for us, then she went and got us a highchair, napkins, cutlery and took the buggy and "parked it"
Then during lunch twice someone came over and asked us if we were ok and needed anything.

I was soooo impressed! It was like being in a posh restaurant, they were so helpful and attentive! And very baby friendly!

Woooo Go Marks & Spencers!:happydance:

I used to work in a M&S cafe - this service sounds exceptional!!! Woohoo go M&S. BTW the cheese and tomato toastie is the best!!!!

That is really good. Ill have to keep M&S in mind next time im out.

x

I used to work in a M&S cafe - this service sounds exceptional!!! Woohoo go M&S. BTW the cheese and tomato toastie is the best!!!!

MMmm I had a tomato and mozarella ciabatta, it was gorg, like a wee posh pizza!

Ooh sounds fab, I'll have to bear that in mind!

That's brilliant - you should write them a letter! :)

that sounds fab! its very rare you get places like that now isnt it, they usually dont give a c**p x

Thats good to hear, maybe speak to the manager and say how impressed you are and mention the girls name. It would be appreciated, i worked at a large retail store and one had a lovely letter from a customer, they gave me an award and everything, but most of all made me dead happy!

i work at m&s and they are really into customer service! I'm sure they will appreciate the letter i know i would x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->