Well i've done it ...

Imi

Reaction score
The girls christening has been booked for the 18th of november!

The balloons has been sorted, the DJ booked, the room booked just need to sort the church and buy food and do invites!

God-parents been asked and chosen, so all systems go!!

Just have to go dress shopping! - for both me and the girls!

I can't WAIT im soooooooo excited!!

I have also got my mums wedding favour boxes delivered today along with the ribbon and table pettals!

With the move, mums wedding, the girls christening and christmas and Gav's aunts surprised 50th on the day of our move things getting a bit hectic!

:rofl::headspin::happydance:

xxx

:shock: wow!!!! I've never een to a christening with a dj!!!!!!!!! I wanna come! sounds like you avr busy time ahead of you!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Wow you have been busy hun, don't try to take too much on!!!

it will be a lovely day. come to think of I never had a DJ at Ella's christening either you could have saved some money here, we made a playlist on an IT box and played it throught he speaker system.

let me know when you wanna go Costco x

Dj has been booked as its a party for the whole family ....

Mum will have just got married, we celebrating our first year together and the girls christening!

I wanna all out party lol!!

xxx

Bloody do it when I'll be 8 months *pift* @ you two lol :lol:

Whos god-parents? We're still really sorry we had to turn down such a warm offer :( but well we just thought it was a bit hypicritical of us you know :(

Well we have :

Yvette & Dave (Gav's sister and brother in law) For both
Helen & Rob (Gav's Cousin and her husband) For Ellie
Jo & Ant ( Madeleine )
Lyn (Ellie)
Laura (Maddie)

Vicky couldn't as she isn't christened im gutted, and ant is going to get christened the same day as the girls bless him!

Tis ok i understand and all god-parents have to be christened according to the church, gutted me as some of our choices can't be god-parents.

TBH im glad that bits all done it was stressing us out!

xxx

I'm christened just not going to be christening Caitlin.

Well we decided to in the end as we both are but its up to them if they want to get confirmed and go to church ...

TBH i haven't been to church in over a year .....

I guess it's personal choice though ..

xxx

yay bet your excited :)

we had dj for our kids party we hired a room out at a hotel, it was a brilliant day :)

you are a busy lady lol xxxxx

A year ....

I've not been for probably 14 years but our decision is probably a bit dfferent from what everyone else may consider on deciding if to or not. :D

yay bet your excited :)

we had dj for our kids party we hired a room out at a hotel, it was a brilliant day :)

you are a busy lady lol xxxxx

Thank god people have said im werid lol!!!

I want a good old knees up lol!!

xxx

it will be brilliant hun, and i know i can't be god parent but will still help anyway i can hun

Thank god people have said im werid lol!!!

I want a good old knees up lol!!

xxx

I didnt say you were wierd :cry:

I wanted a Dj at Ella's christening but got talked out of it, people said you dont need a DJ at a christening but I wish I had done now would have livened it up a bit.

Gemma had one at Jessica's but then her dad is a DJ

xxxxxx

laura ella christening was brilliant hun, it was a great day and you did a great job organising it.

Ella's was fabby hun!!!!

I really enjoyed it, even though i was driving and gav was pished lol!

xxx

I didnt say you were wierd :cry:

I wanted a Dj at Ella's christening but got talked out of it, people said you dont need a DJ at a christening but I wish I had done now would have livened it up a bit.

Gemma had one at Jessica's but then her dad is a DJ

xxxxxx

its was fab and making the butty the day b4 too all part of being a godmother hehehe i love it would not change it for the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->