Well... I've Taken the Leap

pink_cabbage

Beccy & Esmée
Reaction score
I've finally "popped in" from the 1st Tri boards. This is well scary!

I wasn't there long anyway 'cause it took me ages to come to terms with being pregnant, and I wasn't a very happy bunny for a while. But I'm not doing so bad now, despite the fact I had a bit of a mini-breakdown over the weekend and ended up in hospital :(

I've only just had my booking appointment with the m/w, and still haven't received a date for my first scan... so I feel like a bit of a fraud coming in here 'cause all you lovely ladies have already seen your little ones by now surely?!

But anyways, I just thought I'd say hi!

hey hun! welcome to the ''not so stressed and scared of every twinge'' trimester!
How come you havent recieved your 1st scan yet, did you find out you were pregnant quite late? If I were you I would be on the phone to my midwife demanding to know a date. But the good news is you might be able to find out the sex of baby at your first scan if they leave it any longer, they can see from 14+ weeks :D
xxx

:wave:
Welcome over hun. Sorry to hear you have been having a rough time of it. Make sure you use and abuse us all on here, that's what we're here for

:hug:

glad to see you here hun, I hope you are feeling better - perhaps if you are still struggling with things then your midwife can arrange someone for you to talk to? Plus you have all of us now, please talk to us!

Take care, you're very brave, and hope you get your scan soon.

Welcome to the 2nd tri hun. Hope things start to pick up soon for you.:hugs:

Congrats on making it into second tri!

Hi hun, and welcome! Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time of things. :hugs: We're all here for you - talk away to us!

How come you havent recieved your 1st scan yet, did you find out you were pregnant quite late? If I were you I would be on the phone to my midwife demanding to know a date. But the good news is you might be able to find out the sex of baby at your first scan if they leave it any longer, they can see from 14+ weeks :D
xxx

I found out quite early but didn't come to terms with it, and wasn't sure if I was gonna go ahead with the pregnancy... but I decided to.

And is that true about the sex?! That's ace if it is... Ooh, I'm excited now!

xxx

I found out quite early but didn't come to terms with it, and wasn't sure if I was gonna go ahead with the pregnancy... but I decided to.

And is that true about the sex?! That's ace if it is... Ooh, I'm excited now!

Good for you for deciding to go through with it...it shows what a strong and giving person you are. Giving..because if it wasn't something you wanted..then you are giving of yourself and your life to someone you weren't really ready or prepared for.

Im so happy for you! And to be here now...this tri is a breeze...or some say it is!?! hehe.

Anyways congrat hun...we are all here for you. And if you ever want to rant, Im a good rant listener! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->