Well jel

Baby Me

Back to treatment
Reaction score
Just found out a friend is pregnant, would have conceived 2 months after meeting her boyfriend. Why is this world so unfair?

Thats the way it goes. Im the same! My neighbours daughter is pregnant, shes 17 and concieved after a one night stand. It is depressing but I keep telling myself my time will come and when it does it will be so special! Good luck in your journey x

Extremely annoying I get so jealous off people's good friend got pref with no 2 1 at month !! And she doesn't understand what am going through always shoves it off it will happen when you relax Only if she knew :( !!! I have started resenting people!! X

Relax it will happen, thats the most frustrating advice anyone can give.
Thanks for this post, i am feeling like this today. I am on my 2WW and had a call from my brother telling me his girlfriend of 5 mins is 12 weeks pregnant. To top it off i really dont like the girl and she already has a son that she cant be bothered with so no idea how she is going to look after this one, thank god they have my brother. Oh and she has decided to tag me in on her scan photo on facebook - really??

Yes life is very unfair, I have meet so many nice ladies on these threads who so deserve to parents. Someone once told me that the people who fight so hard to get a baby always end up the best parents. So good luck ladies your time will come :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->