Well ladies, I'm back!! Presenting Finlay..Finally!!!!

Huge Congrats! What a little cutie xx

Congratulations honey!! he's a beaut! xx

Awww what a little darling.May he bring you many years of happiness hun xxx

Well done buddy!! He's just perfect! :cloud9: And I wanna smoosh those kissy lips!!! When we are all up and running properly we must get together for cuddles and coffee.

BIG LOVE AND MASSIVE :hugs:

Lisa xxxx

absolutely beautiful darling you must be so proud well done xxx hope you feeling better soon xxx:hugs:

Well done buddy!! He's just perfect! :cloud9: And I wanna smoosh those kissy lips!!! When we are all up and running properly we must get together for cuddles and coffee.

BIG LOVE AND MASSIVE :hugs:

Lisa xxxx

It's a deal mate! As soon as my bumhole heals from stitches and i'm not walking like john Wayne i'll be over to nosey at that beautiful little girl.... xxxxx

Oh my god Ali - he's just gorgeous!! Perhaps it's my hormones kicking in, but he is truly lovely. I'm so excited now! Looking forward to reading your birth story and seeing more pics!!
Glad your well - even if truly nackered!!!:hug:

Thank you so much Kat, and thanks for texting me. It was really nice to switch my phone on and see that people were thinking about me. It's so emotional and when you think people are helping to share your journey it really helps. Can't wait to see your little one!!!!!!! xxx

congratulations, so glad your both home safely xx

Oh my god Ali - he's just gorgeous!! Perhaps it's my hormones kicking in, but he is truly lovely. I'm so excited now! Looking forward to reading your birth story and seeing more pics!!
Glad your well - even if truly nackered!!!:hug:

Thank you so much Kat, and thanks for texting me. It was really nice to switch my phone on and see that people were thinking about me. It's so emotional and when you think people are helping to share your journey it really helps. Can't wait to see your little one!!!!!!! xxx

The midwife just told me that I have all the signs of impending labour - so hopefuly it won't be too long now!!

He is solo beautiful alio!! Glad you both came out of it safe and sound hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"