well lady's .. scan !!!!

jessica rabbi

Reaction score
went for my dating scan yest

seen the bub moving all over .. she couldnt do the scan properly as my bladder wernt ful enough ....

im pritty mad cus last time they sent me out for 15 mins n i went back in now i have to wait untill next thursday at 1.30 bohoo ..

they totally messed up all the appointments i got 2 letters one saying that i have a slot for 11:15 and another saying i have a slot for 11:30 (yesterday)
but the midwife said that they had me on the system for 11:00 :hissy:

this is why my bladder wernt full cu i dint exspect to see them till at least 15 mins past ...

ohh well thats my lil mone .. has this happend to any one else.

i so happy o seen my baby doing sumersaults and kicking its legs n waving its arms lol x

really glad it went well and hopefully you can relax a bit now! not surprised they messed up your appointments really ...

im sad that no one ever answers my post's

thanks to you 2 who have x

Hey,

I too had my scan yesterday and remember you commenting on mine,I cant believe they got it wrong aarrgghhh !!! stupid hospitals!!!
But am glad you did get to see bubs and that everything looked well did you say you are being seen again next week oh not long then and you get to see bubs again soon :)
My bladder wasnt very full either even though i had drank loads i never know how much i supposed to drink though to class it as full !!!

I think most of the ladies left here now are December stars (so wouldn't have really had a dating scan yet) or the lovely November Sparklers (who are coming close to their scan dates.

This probably explains why you haven't had many comments.

I think most of the ladies left here now are December stars (so wouldn't have really had a dating scan yet) or the lovely November Sparklers (who are coming close to their scan dates.

This probably explains why you haven't had many comments.

it seams to be any thread i post about dating scan or some thing differnt .. o well x

i find that sometimes too, don't worry, i'm sure everyone is really pleased for you!

Yeh we all get it at times.

I had a grand total of 2 posts on my first thread...!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/117440-so-exciting.html

ah congrats petal cant wait for my scan but im only 6w5d!:hug:

I had my scan today and they ssid my bladder wasnt full enough so i had to go back 30 mins later and be re scanned by that time i was busting for a wee but did get to see baby VERY clear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->