Well (mostly!) ladies, now RNW is over, what have you got?!

1 flip stay dri day pack (and loved it so much that I bought another one the next day!)

1 tutto (retro circles)

1 bum deal pink hearts nappy

1 busy bottomz cherry pocket nappy

:)

At the start of May, i bought 2 flip covers & 4 organic inserts... just to see if they worked... then about 2 days before the end of May i bought another 4 flip covers, 6 organic inserts & 4 staydry inserts!! so , yes, they worked! Still feel like i need more tho?!

My cheapo Tuttos arrived today and I love them. I got lime and fuchsia to go with my others and can't believe I waited so long to get those colours.

I got a wnos and 2 inserts, 2 flip covers, 2 organic inserts, 4 stay dry inserts and some things I can't remember now!

My cheapo Tuttos arrived today and I love them. I got lime and fuchsia to go with my others and can't believe I waited so long to get those colours.

They are gorgeous colours; really vibrant. I can't wait until my orange Tutto arrives tomorrow to see how bright it is...

1 flip stay dri day pack (and loved it so much that I bought another one the next day!)

1 tutto (retro circles)

1 bum deal pink hearts nappy

1 busy bottomz cherry pocket nappy

:)

I'm confused as thought it was only the sized not the tutto that came in special edition prints...?

No, I think both come in the prints...

if i'd known that i'd have got some!!!! had a look just now and its not showing prints for tutto :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->