Well On To A New Month Whos With Me

emmaforster

Cooking My #1 Prince
Reaction score
hiya ladies,

well af showed her ugly face who wants to be my buddie i have a 30 day cycle and thats all i know im not temping or using anything just ntnp lol who wants to be my buddie i aint got none xxxx ::cry:nope::cry:

I will hang out with you! I am expecting AF in the next day or two- i miss calculated things this month. I know i am not prego- i totally missed my ovulation . My cycle is all wacky...sometimes 40 days sometimes more...so it is a much longer wait for me but I hate to do it alone.

I am not temping either.

Hey,
Im 30 days, NTNP & AF came on the 18th, so few days apart. Would love to be able to share things with people. 1st pregnancy was almost instant so waiting can be a right pain (I'm sure im a nightmare with hubby!

Can I join in too?

I'm on CD6 of a 25-26 day cycle. Due to ovulate on CD11 which is 24th. AF should be due 8-9th December. I've never taken a test before and am so scared to get a BFN. Think I'll wait til 10th to even think about testing (if AF doesn't show her ugly face!)

We are trying to #1 and are now onto our third cycle of NTNP.

Would be great to keep in touch with everyone

X

I'm with you. Unfortunately.

I think I need to learn to wait to test. Always test a day or two after I'm late, and only if I have symptoms. This time I had stomach cramps, felt extremely sick, hungrier than normal, and boobs HURT (which I have never experienced before with AF or anytime). But, like every month, I was wrong. It's like it's all in my head. AF came the next day. No fun. Let's gear up for another month ladies. Glad we have each other.

I'm with you. Unfortunately.

I think I need to learn to wait to test. Always test a day or two after I'm late, and only if I have symptoms. This time I had stomach cramps, felt extremely sick, hungrier than normal, and boobs HURT (which I have never experienced before with AF or anytime). But, like every month, I was wrong. It's like it's all in my head. AF came the next day. No fun. Let's gear up for another month ladies. Glad we have each other.

I test too early also and then get my monthlys the next day.
Im just about to start a new month (28 day cycle)
Im trying to take a more relaxed approach this month and hopefully that works, or if not at least I wont feel so bad.

Every month I test too early, I get super excited for my BFP & test on the day AF is due, my symptoms are always in my head!
Im gunna stop thinking about it & start thinking about Christmas. Its these damn days off work im allowed that let me have time to think!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->