Well scan tomorrow and who knows what will happen.......

_Vicky_

Mum to twins
Reaction score
The 32 week mark has finally arrived and from here on in my boys may make themselves known lol. Basically I have been told that if they arent thriving this is the first point they would consider getting them out.

I have a scan tomorrow and am taking my hospital bag just in case and am very scared. My sister had her twins at 32 weeks so this has always been the date in my mind for 'any time now'

I feel HUGE and uncomfy and well totally whale like lol but would like them to hang in there another few weeks - apparently 34 weeks is the magic marker as then they wouldnt need breathing assistance

Soooooo just in case they keep me in - here is me for posterity 6 weeks and yesterday 32 weeks IN A BIKINI hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attachments

• 6 weeks 2 - 14th June forum.jpg
    6 weeks 2 - 14th June forum.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 32 weeks 2 14th December.jpg
    32 weeks 2 14th December.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 18
wow you look great still, good luck for tomorrow. xx

Wow! I can't believe you're at 32 weeks. I can remember your announcement when you found out it was twins!

I hope the scan goes well and your boys are happily cooking away - keep us posted xx

thanks girls will do - cant believe that photo of me at 6 weeks I had already gained 8lbs and two inches on my stomach hahahaha LOOK AT IT hehehehehehe I thought it was HUGE hehehehehehe

You look great! Can't believe you're 32 weeks already but then I still can't believe I'm in the 3rd trimester!
I hope tomorrow goes well for all of you :hugs: xx

What a beautiful bump you have! Can't believe there are two little men in there! Hope it all goes well at your appointment. Looking forward to an update either way! xxx

Your bump is fab ;) it's so strange to think there's two in there!!

Wishing you and your boys lots of love and luck for tomorrow xxxx

What a fab idea, taking pics wearing the same thing all the way through, I've just been doing it in whatever I'm wearing at the time.

Hope your little men hang in there a couple of weeks longer so you can avoid a long stay in hospital.

What a fab idea, taking pics wearing the same thing all the way through, I've just been doing it in whatever I'm wearing at the time.

Hope your little men hang in there a couple of weeks longer so you can avoid a long stay in hospital.

hehe here is the full spectrum - I havent added the most recent ones though - I am going to do it every two weeks post delivery too lol

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 31
You look fantastic to say you are carrying twins! Best of luck tom x

You still look great- all bump, the rest of you still looks fit and lovely!! Best of luck with today's scan :)

You look great i would never of guessed that you were carrying twins good luck for tomorrow x

I think you look great! :D Good luck tomorrow :thumbup: We have the same due date and I'm very excited for you :hugs: Hope the twins are thriving well and get to cook a little longer.

Good luck tomorrow. You're looking fantastic for having twins!

Loving the twinny bump vicky!!!

U look fantastic may i add!!

Best of luck with the scan tomorrow hun...hope those little boys are thriving away! xx

Good luck, will be thinking of you tomorrow i hope the boys are both doing well and hang in there for a couple more weeks xxx

Good luck vicky hope everything is well with your boys xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->