Well swimming doesnt agree with me...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Barbles, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Barbles

Barbles Mum to 1 & cooking 1 more

and neither does DTD apparently.

Went swimming with Pheebs and OH yesterday, its only one of those fun pools so didnt even actually swim just bounced around and watched them go down the slides etc.

When we got home my lower back and hips were aching so bad but started easing as the evening went on.

So then after watching P.S I love you and feeling much love for OH who I had been arguing with all day I suggested some 'sexy time':blush: He nearly fell off the bed in shock as we havnt done it for a while :haha:

I wish I never asked, it felt so sensitive down there it just didnt feel right and afterwards I lay in agony not being able to get comfy as my hips and pelvis were aching so bad.

Well at least OH was happy :winkwink:

2. Lucky777

Lucky777 Mommy of 1 little boy

lol "sexy time" is not for me either at this stage ... just to sensitive...

3. sardando

sardando Well-Known Member

I felt really uncomfortable after the one time we DTD in this pregnancy too. Very sensitive and swollen.

4. SamiraNChris

SamiraNChris Hayden & expecting #2 :D

i was the same with DTD with oh! the whole thing was uncomfortable and i didnt enjoy it at all but i just gritted my teeth as he hasnt had much lovin lately! i feel awful as im now going to have to force myself each time when i feel its been wayyy to long! how bad does that sound!!!!!! xx

5. Lizzeh

Lizzeh Aurora <3

Whenever we haven't dtd in a while it's usually quite uncomfortable for me, too. But I've noticed it gets better if you do it more frequently!