Well that's new..

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
I'm only 4dpo. I coughed earlier and had sharp pains that felt like it shot from one ovary to the other. Not to mention my nipple have been KILLING me since ovulation when they normally subside until a week before my period. It is obviously way to early to be a pregnancy because implantation rarely happens this early so what the heck could this be? I hope my hormones aren't out of whack :( Anyone else ever experience this??

There is no hard rule with implantation, i honestly believe anything can happen. For people to get bfps at 8 or 9 dpo it has to happen a bit earlier than expected

There is no hard rule with implantation, i honestly believe anything can happen. For people to get bfps at 8 or 9 dpo it has to happen a bit earlier than expected

It would be awesome it I do have an egg implanting today. I bought ic called sure predict. They had good feedback so I may start testing monday. I did one yesterday to make sure there was no vaps, which there wasn't so I may use these from now on. I told myself I wouldn't get excited but it's hard not to lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"