Well.... The TWW should be over now.... Who else wants to test together?? X

picklepot

Reaction score
Hi beauties!!

Today is officially the end of my TWW!! I have slightly unpredictable cycles but the last few have been approx 33 days..... Today is CD35!!!!

I tested last week..... :bfn:
:cry:
But I may well have tester too early so I'm going to test again soon and am looking for some lovely ladies to do this with.... Who fancies it?
We can agree on a date and all go POAS that day :) the moral support could be fab as I am rubbish at all the waiting, symptom spotting then getting my hopes up alone! Lol X

My CP is totally out of reach, bbs sore, some light cramps today but nothing like my cramping for a week from CD18 - about cd26. Also seem to have loads of saliva????? :confused:
Cm (not very much) but what there is is (wait for it.... Tmi...) milky, white consistency.......

What are all your symptoms - current and with any prev :bfp: 's xxxxxx

Holy shiitake mushrooms...... This wait is hideous!!!! Lol xx

Baby dust for you all :dust:

XxxxxxxxX

Ill wait with you hun!

AF is due this Saturday for me and i'm usually SO bad at testing early but i was so sick of seeing the :bfn: that I've been really good this cycle & haven't tested at all

I'll test Saturday morning if AF doesnt show her face :happydance:

With my first LO the only symptoms I had was extreme tiredness and constipation :blush:

I didnt have any of the traditional sore boobs or sickness

I've been TTC number 2 since August and i've been having a ton of symptoms every month since then but havent fallen pregnant. This cycle however I've not had any symptoms at all apart from the last couple of days where i've had a slightly sicky feeling on & off and last night my boobs were slightly sore on the outsides when I pressed them

I get so bad with symptom spotting obsessively so the fact I've not had any so far this cycle has made it more bearable than normal

When are you going to test again?

Roll on Saturday ! :happydance:

Hey Trudie!!

Lovely to meet you :) x
Yes, we have beeen TTC #2 since about April but NTNP for about 18 months.

I seemed to have loads of symptoms in the first week of my TWW then they relaxed a little but I'm still getting some now.
My (.)(.) are also sore to touch but seem to feel a little strange when not touched too.... I'm praying this is my symptom this time as they don't normally hurt unless I touch them in normal cycles.
With my first, I didn't get sore bb's until i was 10 weeks and even then, it was one night of agony then they just stopped hurting ??

I'm more than happy to wait until Saturday with you :) That will make me CD40 so pleanty for AF to arrive if I'm not pregnant....I'm PRAYING I am though - We're SO ready for a sibling for our amazing LB now :) XX

Good luck Trudie - let's keep updating any symptoms on here too :)

Hey Trudie!!

Lovely to meet you :) x
Yes, we have beeen TTC #2 since about April but NTNP for about 18 months.

I seemed to have loads of symptoms in the first week of my TWW then they relaxed a little but I'm still getting some now.
My (.)(.) are also sore to touch but seem to feel a little strange when not touched too.... I'm praying this is my symptom this time as they don't normally hurt unless I touch them in normal cycles.
With my first, I didn't get sore bb's until i was 10 weeks and even then, it was one night of agony then they just stopped hurting ??

I'm more than happy to wait until Saturday with you :) That will make me CD40 so pleanty for AF to arrive if I'm not pregnant....I'm PRAYING I am though - We're SO ready for a sibling for our amazing LB now :) XX

Good luck Trudie - let's keep updating any symptoms on here too :)

Lovely to meet you too

We've actually been NTNP since last year but actively trying since August and I stupidly thought i'd get pregnant straight away and even though its not been that long i'm also prayingggggg this is our month! Id really love to fall this side of the year and it'll be a lovely Christmas surprise ey :happydance:

The sore boobs sound promising but i never get too excited about those as they are an AF and an ovulation symptom for me grrr! lets hope this is your pregnancy symptom

Ohhh exciting ! so baby dust to us both for Saturday ekkkkkk x

Mine normally hurt too but only when pressed - they seem more painful without touch right now ;)

I just ate an apple and thought I was going to be sick straight after?? What the heck is that all about? I'm a good monster!!
Tummy seems a little upset today too which makes me sad as often means AF is coming :( xx

Ooooo babe I hope this is your month!!!! Cxxx

Mine normally hurt too but only when pressed - they seem more painful without touch right now ;)

I just ate an apple and thought I was going to be sick straight after?? What the heck is that all about? I'm a food monster!!
Tummy seems a little upset today too which makes me sad as often means AF is coming :( xx

I just ate an apple and thought I was going to be sick straight after?? What the heck is that all about? I'm a food monster!!

Sounds promising i think hun ! its hard not to obsess isnt it

Ive been feeling a little sicky the last couple of days & smells have been bothering me/smelling SO strong today whilst i've been at work

Trying not to read too much init it as i've done so well not obsessing this cycle grrrrrr

I've got to hold out until Saturday ha ! we can keep each other sain x

How you doing hun?

I was feeling optimistic this cycle as I hadn't had any symtoms (random I know but I've been getting tons of symptoms every month and was never pregnant so thought having no symptoms might mean something)

However I'm really spotty at the minute which is usually a sign I'm going to come on

I'm tempted to test just to put myself out of my misery but af is due Saturday and I promised myself I would wait but I have a feeling I'm out now :( X

Hi ladies

My TWW is also at the end, im due on today/tomorrow. I tested this morning but BFN :( but I guess its not over until af shows. I have been having symptoms for the past 8 days now which is very unusual for me, i usually only get any cramps etc on the first day I come on so trying not to read into it too much but its so hard not get excited!!

Good luck to you xx

Hi Mrs Hadley X
Welcome xxx

I too woke up feeling less optimistic today. I feel REALLY periody :( I think she'll be here tomorrow if not tonight :(
My neck is aching, my head. Aches and I just have a funny feeling X
I'm prob about 3 or 4 days late now but hoping she stays away for us all xxxx

Hey ladies

I also feel like I'm out this month and af is going to show up on time :(

My face is really spotty which is a usual af sign and I've been irritable and snappy today

We definitely done the deed at all the right times this month so I'll be really disheartened if af does arrive :( x

She's still not here!!
I'm on CD38 and have checked back through the year.... Feb was my longest cycle before AF showed..... 38days..... Keep
Everything crossed for me girls! Cervix still high and cm milky and white!! Xxxx

She's still not here!!
I'm on CD38 and have checked back through the year.... Feb was my longest cycle before AF showed..... 38days..... Keep
Everything crossed for me girls! Cervix still high and cm milky and white!! Xxxx

Sounds promising, fingers crossed for you. My af was due yesterday and still no sign, I have still got lower back ache and tummy just feels odd also ive noticed today my legs are really achy. Checked CP high and soft and my CM is milky and white too. What does this all mean lol xx

Girls I found some eBay Cheapies yesterday and caved - (I'm sorry I know I'm so rubbish ha ha)

I done one yesterday afternoon which wasn't a good idea because I'd been for god knows how many wees and nothing came up within a few minutes so I left it on the side and went to get my little boy from school

When I got back and looked at the test there was a faint line

It was obviously after the ten minutes so I don't know what to think of it

Done another one this morning and again a faint line but it took ages to come up and wasn't as thick as the line yesterday

Might try and actually hold of now until af is due Saturday as I really don't want to get my hopes up

Posted in first trimester to see if anyone else had a faint positive after the ten minutes who actually was pregnant

Sorry again for being so impatient x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 11
Omg Trudie!!! Now I wanna test!!

Holy shiitake mushrooms!!!! Take another!!! That's amazing!!!! None of my bfn's EVER showed another line regardless of the time left!!

Eeeeeekkkk!!!

Fc honey xxx

She's still not here!!

Sounds promising, fingers crossed for you. My af was due yesterday and still no sign, I have still got lower back ache and tummy just feels odd also ive noticed today my legs are really achy. Checked CP high and soft and my CM is milky and white too. What does this all mean lol xx

Let's hope it means :bfp: !!!!

Trudie - what are your symptoms? XXXX
Cp? Cm?
Eeeeee xxx

Oh girls I'm so scared to get my hopes up incase it's an evap and because it was after the ten minutes

A lot of ladies in the post I put in the first trimester forum said their bfp's started like that after the ten minute time frame but I just don't want to try a frer yet and they all think I should ekkkkk

I've never checked Cp so have no clue ?

Not many symptoms either

Tired
Lots of cm- was white but today has been clear
Feeling sicky hungry on and off
Lots of spots but that's usually af sign for me

Babe test as well !!! Ha x

Thats very exciting- I say do a FR test!! Fingers crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics